Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > General Discussion > General Conversation Archives (11/2000 - 01/2005)
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 08-14-2001, 06:36 PM   #1
MidNight
Elite Waterdeep Guard

Looking for gamers who might be interested in letting in a new person to there group. I've had exp in shadow run, AD&D and would be intersted in joing ether game, problem is i have none of my old stuff and am now currently unable to purches new stuff. I would like to start gaming again if any one would be interseted email me. I live in souther MN.

Thanks,
MidNight
Old 08-14-2001, 07:03 PM   #2
Sazerac
Ironworks Moderator

Quote:
Originally posted by MidNight:
Looking for gamers who might be interested in letting in a new person to there group. I've had exp in shadow run, AD&D and would be intersted in joing ether game, problem is i have none of my old stuff and am now currently unable to purches new stuff. I would like to start gaming again if any one would be interseted email me. I live in souther MN.

Thanks,
MidNight
Welcome to Ironworks, MidNight!

Well, I live in Texas, so I'm not much use to you there. However, either Bilqis or Onthepequod I think are in your area (two of our great members here!) and they may be able to point you towards a group. (editied in) : Moridin, I just remembered, another great member here, is one of the Minnesota clan.

Are there any gaming or hobby shops in your area? Colleges? Quite often, gaming groups form around campuses.

I wish you the best, and hope you enjoy yourself here at Ironworks. Do you play computer RPG's as well?

Cheers,

------------------

[This message has been edited by Sazerac (edited 08-14-2001).]
Old 08-14-2001, 08:35 PM   #3
Wulfere
Red Wizard of Thay

You could also check with the RPGA and see if there are any registered groups in your area, or go to one of the scheduled events in your area and talk to the gamers who show up. But as said already the best places to look are at the gaming stores. They see most of the gamers in the area and should be able to at least point your in the right direction.
https://www.wizards.com/rpga/main.asp?x=welcome,3

------------------

The line between good and evil is razor sharp. Be careful of misteps,
lest you find yourself spitted upon your own blade.
Old 08-14-2001, 09:07 PM   #4
MILAMBER
Lord Soth

Welcome to Ironworks. I'd love to get in a game too, but I live on the wrong side of the country for you. Good Luck!

------------------
"The object of war is not to die for your country but to make the other bastard die for his."
-General George Patton (1885-1945)

Member of CLAN HADB
Old 08-14-2001, 11:18 PM   #5
Cloudbringer
Ironworks Moderator

Hey MidNight! Welcome to the Ironworks! I imagine there are quite a few people here who might be able to help you with resources to put together a game. You might ask in the specific game forums at some point too.

Hope you get some help here! We're a pretty lively forum!

Cloudbringer
Official Welcome Wagon of the Ironworks Forums

------------------

Raindancer of the Laughing Hyenas Clan
Storm-Queen
StormCloud of the Black Knight: Heart Mind Soul Forever
"To sleep, perchance to dream..."
Old 08-15-2001, 04:39 AM   #6
WOLFGIR
Bastet - Egyptian Cat Goddess

Too bad you are not living in Sweden! We need more gamers here! hehe!

Shadowrun and DoD 3:ed is on the menue here mostly. But well, not that much anynmore..

------------------

Yawning lazywolf dreaming about nice little fairies...zzzzz
Wolfgirs lair
once-upon-a-paper
Old 08-15-2001, 03:55 PM   #7
Neb
Account deleted by Request

I can't understand how anybody can play 3rd Ed, 2nd Ed is so much better, or Alternity perhaps.
Old 08-15-2001, 04:11 PM   #8
trux

Quote:
Originally posted by Neb:
I can't understand how anybody can play 3rd Ed, 2nd Ed is so much better, or Alternity perhaps.
You're very right. I have a few problems with 2nd ed. too, though, but what can ya do?

Sorry MidNight, you'd be more than welcome in our games here on the Dark Side of the Moon (the east coast, that is,) but I guess that can't happen. Maybe Ironworks can set up some sort of Conference Call system where we can all have one massive campaign...heheh...probably not though.

------------------
a bunch of long hairs.
trux
Old 08-15-2001, 05:27 PM   #9
WOLFGIR
Bastet - Egyptian Cat Goddess

Quote:
Originally posted by Neb:
Don´t fear the change!!! Hehehe! (j/k)

------------------

Yawning lazywolf dreaming about nice little fairies...zzzzz
Wolfgirs lair
once-upon-a-paper
Old 08-15-2001, 06:39 PM   #10
Grand-Ranger
Galvatron

Location: Everywhere I wanna go its already where I am,cause I am already there
3e is much more flexiable

------------------
[IMG]
http://www.ironworksforum.com/ubb/no...Rangereyes.gif
[/IMG]

So if in the forest look behind you, because that where the ranger is going to be