Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > Baldurs Gate II: Shadows of Amn & Throne of Bhaal
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 01-22-2002, 09:27 PM   #1
Morgeruat
Jack Burton

How do I send them back? I saw this posted before, but I've searched back for the past 30 days manually, going from page to page, and can't find it, I know I can release them into Faerun, or set them up with the Radiant Heart, but I would prefer to send them home, I'm playing a Paladin, so I can't send them back with the planar sphere (mages can)

[ 01-22-2002: Message edited by: Morgeruat ]

Old 01-22-2002, 09:38 PM   #2
Maniac
Dungeon Master

The only way I know of is to purchase the aid of the wizard person for 9,000 gold, (ask Ribald, at the Adventurer's Mart.)
Old 01-22-2002, 09:39 PM   #3
Morgeruat
Jack Burton

quote:
Originally posted by Maniac:
The only way I know of is to purchase the aid of the wizard person for 9,000 gold, (ask Ribald, at the Adventurer's Mart.)

thanx
Old 01-22-2002, 09:44 PM   #4
fable
Quintesson

I *think* you may have to be a mage (or sorc) to get this option when speaking to Ribald. I know that in one game where I was running a Kensai, it didn't show up. Morgeruat, let us know what you find out.
fable is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-22-2002, 11:23 PM   #5
Morgeruat
Jack Burton

RRRRRRRRRRGH!! ok, no dice, so far, do I have to talk to them so they leave the sphere, and then try and track them down before i can send them back? cause they aren't showing up in anyone's dialogue options.

I let them go and talked to the Radiant Heart paladins, and nothing came up... anyone know where they go? and yes I do have a save from before I let them go...