Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Classics > Wizards & Warriors Forum
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 04-27-2003, 07:21 PM   #1
eddie-c
Dungeon Master

After beating Xydusa, thinking it would just be a case of getting the masque then moving on to shurugeon castle, i found the fun walkway and elevators. Now i know why i hear things when there was nothing around. [img]smile.gif[/img]

Anyway, i've now explored the walkway after xydusa, found (and splatted) three caretakers, and found a room with a skull lock. None of the keys i have will open it. I am guessing that the masque is in that room. Can someone tell me what opens it? Thanks!!

Oh, xydusa is no match for meteor storm. [angelic look of innocence]
eddie-c is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2003, 09:23 PM   #2
the mighty stamar

No after Xydusa you need to kill the priestess, a very difficult fight if you dont deal with it strategically. Although meteorstorm likely makes it much easier I didnt have it when I did that.

I dont have a good enough read from your question which lock youre talking about.

There is a lock right before the monkey chute room that is hard to see, it has some treasure and you use the heretics key.

There is the key you get from the magicians study... it is where you use the monkey idols and the serpent idol. That could be what youre missing but Im not sure.

[ 04-27-2003, 09:26 PM: Message edited by: the mighty stamar ]
the mighty stamar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2003, 11:43 PM   #3
macoati
Manshoon

I believe he's talking about the "treasure room" found shortly after Xydusa and before going through the elevators to get to our favorite priestess. For that you need the skull key gotten from the ...I forget his title... the head serpent caretaker. He's found in the room with the two elevators side by side with a chest in it. Either talk to him nicely or kill him outright and he'll yield the key .

I hope this helps.... good luck!
Old 04-28-2003, 03:57 AM   #4
Radek
Red Dragon

1. The room. It can be opened by the Skull Key given by (looted from ) the Serpent Master. The Skull Key opens TWO locks. It opens the way to Ellysia and the door you have found. The room does not contain the Mask but it contains another very important thing [img]smile.gif[/img]
2. The Maze. You'd better take a piece of paper and draw 4 '+' crosses on it. Two on the first line and next two below them. Now, you can investigate the maze and see which elevator takes you where. During your investigations, you will find one lever (click it) and one lock (needs the Skull Key).
Old 04-28-2003, 12:46 PM   #5
bsftcs
Red Dragon

By the lock in the elevator section there is also a skull lever. Be sure to switch that one on since it starts the elevator you will need to have operating to get to the serpent caretaker.