Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Classics > Wizards & Warriors Forum

Old 06-12-2001, 12:51 PM   #1
Benihaha
Dungeon Master

I've been wanting to get to Brimloch Roon for quite awhile and last night I finally got there. I was sooooo excited that I had to share it with someone. I felt like I accomplished something major. Maybe that was because I kept getting stuck on the wall after you jump off the high bridge to go back and do the boulder thing. The water would pull me down and catch me on the edge. I did a search for help and found that there was a way to wiggle thru. Many Many MAny thanks to whoever that helpful soul was. (I forgot who it was) After several more tried I got thru. I've never been so glad to get thru a dungeon. What a view from the top of the Dragon's Spire. Quite breath-taking. I had to stand there for a few minutes and be glad that I was alive.

Now I need to go back and do the Booger Caves, but I have an Assassin now and am itchin' to get them some levels.

Since I'm past the lake with the Colanth, but haven't gotten the quest yet, will the colanth appear after I get the quest? Or am I going to have to skip that quest??

This game is so fun. I only got a couple of hours sleep last night but can hardly wait to do it again tonight....
Benihaha is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-12-2001, 01:04 PM   #2
sirspitfyre
Elite Waterdeep Guard

Go Beni GO! Your almost there, starts to really pick up now! I just finished the game this morning and I'm a bit sad now, can't wait for the next one> Good Luck!
sirspitfyre is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-12-2001, 01:19 PM   #3
Wyvern
Ironworks Moderator

Congrats, Benihaha!!!!

You should be able to do the Colanth quest still! Most of these types of quests the monster doesn't show until you get the quest. IF for some reason you cannot find the colanth - well, I've got solutions - just let me know!

Wyv

------------------
Wyvern is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 06-12-2001, 02:12 PM   #4
skywalker
Banned User

Wyvern: Pssst! Hey kid come here!

Benihaha: Who are you! I can't see you in the shadows. Come out into the light where I can see you.

Wyv: Be quiet kid...I'm trying to help you. I hear you're looking for a special...item.

Benihaha: Who told you? What's this all about?

Wyv: I have this shiny Colanth's Eye. Are you interested?

Benihaha: Hmmm. How did you know I was looking for one...keep your distance.

Wyv: If you must know it was...Mammawlin....She knows all..and tells nothing. Except she's my friend and tells me lots of things!

Benihaha: Leave me alone....(breaks into a run)....Help!!!

Wyv: I'll be right here...you'll be back!

Couldn't help but picture the situation this way.

Mark

[This message has been edited by skywalker (edited 06-12-2001).]
skywalker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-12-2001, 02:28 PM   #5
Wyvern
Ironworks Moderator

ROFL!!!!!
Wyvern is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 06-12-2001, 03:08 PM   #6
Benihaha
Dungeon Master

Thanks Mark, LOL
Now I keep hearing voices and looking over my shoulder. Got any suggestions??? Are the shadows speaking to you toooooo?
I've got a call of home spell all ready to go.
Benihaha is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-14-2001, 10:40 AM   #7
Radek
Red Dragon

The Colanth appears after you get the quest. It does not matter that you have entered the area before.
Radek is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-14-2001, 11:01 AM   #8
mammawlin
Drizzt Do'Urden

Sooo Cool, Mark! I don't think I've ever be mentioned in a talking thread like this before. It was quite thrilling. Thanks, Skywalker!

And, Benihaha, I am so happy you shared this with us. Thanks so much! Let us know how it goes in your continuing adventures at Brimloch Roon and surrounding port.

------------------

I can do all things through Christ Jesus who strengthens me. Philippians 4:13
mammawlin is offline   Reply With Quote