Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > Baldurs Gate II: Shadows of Amn & Throne of Bhaal > Baldurs Gate II Archives

Old 10-11-2001, 05:41 PM   #1
Sparhawk
Quintesson

Possible SPOILER

HEEEEEEEEEEEEELP
I canīt find the door out of the Illithidbase...just after spellhold?
I donīt know if I have to walk out the same door I came in from...BUT I know that I canīt gain acces to the left part of the base...no doors in the room with the telpathic fighter dudes?
Old 10-11-2001, 05:49 PM   #2
Drake
Baaz Draconian

uh? not shure if this is your prob but..
spoiler
you have to go to the bottom right part and free some slave type people. then get some mind control collars from that room. you use those collarss on a mind flayer. then once he's under your comand you use him to open some locked doors.

I hope this is what you wanted to know...good luck

------------------

Drake A.K.A. bocaj A.K.A MR.Drake
the HADB thug and keeper of Neil
Old 10-11-2001, 06:25 PM   #3
andrewas
Harper

should you happen to use said collars in combat b4 you open all the doors, you can also use the rod of command (which i picked up somewhere in this area i think), and i think Mental Domination as well. theres no way out of the base (at all) until you kill the - no wait thatd be a spoiler. you'll have to find it yourself.
Old 10-11-2001, 08:27 PM   #4
Sparhawk
Quintesson

thanx guys and girls....anyone here?
The trick with the medals helped...
When Iīm outta here how do I gain entrance to the drow city...and do I have to battle my way through the place...believe me my party is more than capable but its just more realistic if I play the game instead of hackīn slash my way through it

Diablo sucks...BG RULES
Old 10-12-2001, 02:29 AM   #5
Amergin
Zhentarim Guard

as long as you go along with phaere you wont have to fight your way out of ust natha. if you do all the quests in the city there's not much left to kill anyway so it's not completely unrealistic imo.