Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > General Discussion > General Conversation Archives (11/2000 - 01/2005)

Old 11-15-2002, 11:47 PM   #31
Megabot
Ma'at - Goddess of Truth & Justice

Stop pulling out that Italian crap cars and get a REAL American Chverolet or something!! Alfa Romeo is a bugy kind a car and it is so horrible that i dont have word for it mwhahahaah I think Memmy would hate me after this hahahah! But i say what i think and the real cars is a American made not that chunk of shit like the european or Japanese cars are!
Old 11-15-2002, 11:49 PM   #32
Animal
Gold Dragon

Quote:
Originally posted by Megabot:
Stop pulling out that Italian crap cars and get a REAL American Chverolet or something!! Alfa Romeo is a bugy kind a car and it is so horrible that i dont have word for it mwhahahaah I think Memmy would hate me after this hahahah! But i say what i think and the real cars is a American made not that chunk of shit like the european or Japanese cars are!
Americans USED to make good cars, not any more. You want a good car, you gotta look towards Japan. Toyota and Honda as much as I hate to admit own the market for cars here.
Although, I remember the Niva and the Lada...
Old 11-15-2002, 11:49 PM   #33
Memnoch
Ironworks Moderator

Question Mark

Quote:
Originally posted by caleb:
quote:
Originally posted by Memnoch:

If that doesn't scream "Italia" I don't know what does.

[/QUOTE]Actually, that screams "Roma" - not "Italia".

Old 11-15-2002, 11:52 PM   #34
Memnoch
Ironworks Moderator

Question Mark

Quote:
Hmm. I have no comeback to this, I'm afraid.

I DO think that somewhere in the world, probably in the Midwest, there's a 1990 Chevy Caprice with your name on it, Megabot... [img]graemlins/laugh2.gif[/img]

Old 11-16-2002, 06:12 AM   #35
Lord of Alcohol
Xanathar Thieves Guild

Ok Animal I'll buy the Vette! [img]smile.gif[/img] Lets see...... $65,000 Canadian is...*breaks out calculator* .....$500 US! I can afford it! I'll be there to pick it up in a few days!
Old 11-16-2002, 11:07 AM   #36
Megabot

Quote:
quote:

I DO think that somewhere in the world, probably in the Midwest, there's a 1990 Chevy Caprice with your name on it, Megabot... [img]graemlins/laugh2.gif[/img]
[/QUOTE]LOL it is great A Chevy Caprice Clasic it is a great car lol! I only kidding with you Memmy Alfa R. is great so dont be angry hahaha!
Old 11-16-2002, 11:49 AM   #37
Memnoch
Ironworks Moderator

Quote:
quote:
quote:

[/QUOTE]LOL it is great A Chevy Caprice Clasic it is a great car lol! I only kidding with you Memmy Alfa R. is great so dont be angry hahaha!
[/QUOTE]Fishing as usual...you're getting very predictable, Megabot.

I can see you driving a Chevy Caprice actually, mate - a yellow one, with lights on the roof, and wearing a uniform to boot.

Old 11-16-2002, 11:55 AM   #38
Megabot

Yeah i like fishing and i my Chevy will drive your Alfa of the road faster than you can say "fish" with it`s 454 bigblock Ls 6 engine! hehehe!
Old 11-16-2002, 12:09 PM   #39
Memnoch
Ironworks Moderator

Question Mark

Quote:
Yeah i like fishing and i my Chevy will drive your Alfa of the road faster than you can say "fish" with it`s 454 bigblock Ls 6 engine! hehehe!
All cubic inches...no technology, old son. We're in the 21st century now. Plus you'd have to stop every so often...

Old 11-16-2002, 12:50 PM   #40
Megabot

Na i dont think so it is a good engine yet and it dont stop that ofen only if you have Ls 7 engine! [img]smile.gif[/img] And the Ls 6 goes from 0-100 kilometer in the houer for about 4 seconds and the Alfa use almost 10 seconds so se ya around baby!

But to another thing how do you like your new car Memmy? did you get the black or the grey one? [img]tongue.gif[/img]

[ 11-16-2002, 01:05 PM: Message edited by: Megabot ]