Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Classics > Wizards & Warriors Forum > Wizards & Warriors Archives

Old 09-29-2000, 04:39 PM   #1
krizman

i am confused about the classes. When you switch to an elite class do you get to use all of the abilities of the other class while you are raising levels in the 2nd class? If the second class has restrictions but the first class doesn't which applies? Can any class become a zenmaster? I wish this part of the manual were a little better explained. It would almost be nice to have a tree laying out how you progress.

Old 09-29-2000, 05:55 PM   #2
Smudge

Let me try to clarify a little.

Let's say I have a Warrior, who I take up to level 8 and then train to become a Paladin. At this point, I still have all of the Warrior's abilities, and as I level up my Paladin I can either apply my skill bonuses to my Warrior skills, or my new Paladin skills such as Gallantry or Spiritualism. The only real "restrictions" are that until I level my Paladin to match my Warrior level, you will get minimal HP, ability points, and skill points.

As far as the Zen Master thing - it LOOKS like only monks need apply, but it doesn't actually specify this. I am making a monk just in case

Jon