Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > Baldurs Gate II: Shadows of Amn & Throne of Bhaal > Baldurs Gate II Archives

Old 12-19-2000, 07:38 PM   #11
Yorick
Very Mad Bird

I play enough pop instruments - gtr/keys etc - to record a record by myself (but then it's not as fun), but my first and best is the voice. The voice also feeds me the most.

I played as an Avenger up till getting the grove quests. Why?
Old 12-19-2000, 07:51 PM   #12
Armisael

My fave stronghold would have to be the thieves' guild. I just like the whole idea. It's a great shame there are only two quests for it, and neither very good, but the involvement it takes to get your weekly pay is a nice touch. It can also earn upwards of 3,000 gold per tenday.

Old 12-20-2000, 12:31 AM   #13
Yorick
Very Mad Bird

I couldn't find any storage areas in the Grove, and couldn't rest in the Radiant Heart. I did the Talosian cleric and it seems all clerics are faced with the same problems but rewarded for the responses applicable to their particular faith.

Consequently my Talosian priest was one sick guy, and for me (I normally play good chars, being strongly religious in real life) it tested my commitment to seeing all that an evil character would experience.

The Keep has far and away the best real estate. I would pick up characters and fill the keep with them. The war with Roenall is the final problem for you as a ruler. After that.......is money money money funny in your world?
Old 12-20-2000, 10:16 AM   #14
Yorick
Very Mad Bird

Absolutely, the thieves guild is excellent. Loved all the exits and the detail in dealing with the thieves, and I agree that it's a pity there are only two subquests.

Did anyone get Morsa to smuggle those highly illegal items? (won't spoil) My conscience just couldn't stretch that far - even in a game, but I was wondering what, if any, negative consequences arose.
Old 12-20-2000, 11:58 AM   #15
robertthebard
Xanathar Thieves Guild

I got her to do it, but she got caught!@#$#@. But my favorite stronghold is Nalia's Keep, if you get it way early, as you can end up in a war with Roenthal. I haven't done that yet, but my girl friend just did. I thought that was pretty cool...The Druid Grove wasn't too bad, but it, like the thieves guild, was too short of sub-quests. They tend to jump the paladin around alot, but it's not too bad. I also tried the Lathander Cleric, and I liked it, the quests didn't involve alot, but be prepared to think a little...