Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Classics > Wizards & Warriors Forum

Old 08-25-2001, 11:30 AM   #1
Ziggy
Dungeon Master

When you get attacked by those 2 mantraps near Shurgeon Castle (by the way Make sure you have plenty of ranged attacks bows spells those types of things) then jump in the moat and swim to the endintion at the side of it climb up and run to the back. Now here take care of your men and make sure they are still alive got it?! once you are done with this walk to the front center and start casting spells and using bows (BTW, if you dont have any a little there are some more indentions and one is a samari graveyard some of them have bows you can use) now if you start getting hit and they start comeing closer dont worry! just go back to the back of the indention and heal and attack again they cant swim! (I swim away in lots of games to stay alive). Keep doing this till they die! I like using fireball spell and burn! Burn is awesome keep getting levels and use burn against all kinds fo those bad guys! they stop the monster in its tracks, hurt them, and gives you time to run or attack! I used burn throughout the entire game and won! BTW check out my other tip for money andkeep your guys fully armed and ready (I had the best at sold at the beginning). Be good and stay alive! As for the other breed of man traps in the boogre dungeon use burn and run around a corner and keep poping out from around the corner and casting burn on them untill there dead! thats probly a little harder since you get hit more but you can also go to a door and let them get crushed (works best with a moving statue if you can find one).
Thanks for any post i am looking forward to finding new killing tricks! Hopefully someone knows how to kill the vampire in skull castle!

------------------
Ziggy
Ziggy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-26-2001, 01:59 AM   #2
Dr.Pick
Zhentarim Guard

Ziggy! Check out the Best Tips thread, and/or do a search on whatever creature or NPC or encounter or whatever you want to learn about. It's like WAY COOL, dude!
I killed the Vamp, Madda Mabig, right through the door! Yep, you can sometimes target something(or someONE)right through "solid" objects! I hadn't figured out how to open the door, and there she WAS.....until she no LONGER was!

+Dr.Pick
Dr.Pick is offline   Reply With Quote