Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Classics > Wizards & Warriors Forum
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 12-14-2000, 03:19 PM   #31
Serath
Manshoon

...you have to activate a series of levers and drop a serpent coin into a slot to gain access to your house.

...you get upset when city hall won't pay you a reward for collecting skeleton skulls.

...you keep a spider egg press in your kitchen drawer, for those special occasions.

Serath
Serath is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-14-2000, 05:21 PM   #32
PIMP

you know when your playing to much when you refer to your d--k as mavin instead of what your women calls it.
Old 12-14-2000, 07:12 PM   #33
the mick

...you start throwing kitchen knives at your dog, who kinda likes like a worgur...
...you don't burn any incense, because you just never know when you'll be going to the serpent temple...
...you run at even the thought of an amozomi mantrap...
...you read through the strategy guide and think, hell i could write a better version(oh wait...)...
...you honestly believe your shower can regenerate your hit points...
Old 12-15-2000, 04:26 PM   #34
wolpak

...you are standing on the street and everyone is moving around doing their own thing, but as soon as someone approaches you, everyone stops and waits to see what you do before they continue.

...your relative who passed away was buried with a swords and a shield because if they ever DID come alive, they would need something to kill you with

...you walk down the hall in your office building and you hear someone one floor up talking to you as you pass by

...you break everything you come across to see if it has anything inside, and tell people that it is ok because you can still stack them even though they are broken

...you skip the ferry back to NY cause your horse can swim the Hudson just as fast

...someone stops to ask you for help, and then runs away from you when ever you try to talk to them

...you realize your college fraternity is an order of monks as they both make you take off all your clothes for two days and run around in circles
Old 12-15-2000, 04:35 PM   #35
freudianslip
Welcomed New User

.. you try to cast flamedrop on your hamburger patty for lunch.
.. you enjoy four bean burritos at Taco Bell™ and are afraid of accidentally casting a stink cloud on your friends.
freudianslip is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-15-2000, 06:13 PM   #36
Wyvern
Ironworks Moderator

I love this thread!!!!

you won't enter an elevator if 5 people entered before you.

you wonder if you can get the bank teller to cash the same check more than once if you can just pickpocket it.

you start playing idols in geometric patterns around your library and expect a secret entrance to appear.

you start wishing you could be the dragon.

you wish that they'd put out a game level editor so that you and all the great friends you've made here could make some new places to explore. (Welcome to LilyLand)

you try to carry the Boogres to the Aku idol and force them to touch it.

you spend time finding out all the things you can climb on top of (can you take chests and crates out of Skull Castle to see if you can get up on top of the skull?).

you want to repair the burnt out house so you could move in and teach the game to "rest".

Wyv
Wyvern is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-15-2000, 09:27 PM   #37
Karnara

Playing too long??? You mean it's a game?

I have heard of twins, triplets and I think there are even octets... but what is up with these highland rogues?? There must be a million and they all look alike. I told one of them his mother must have been a slut he hit for 2 points of damage.

I can put Zenmaster on my resume right??

Do you think that Ben Johnson has a SHIFT key?
Old 12-16-2000, 01:05 AM   #38
Lily the Ranger

when you smash the barrels at the deli and find pickles.

when you are afraid of windmills.

when you insist on doing everything yourself to get more experience points.

when you can explain the location of quest items but cannot find your daughter's Algebra test.

Is it me or does the scourge o'the sea look like John Malkovich?
Old 12-16-2000, 08:10 AM   #39
ExtremistBruce

... you understand every single one of the jokes in this thread!
Old 01-04-2001, 11:37 AM   #40
Wyvern
Ironworks Moderator

back to the top
Wyvern is offline   Reply With Quote