Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > Baldurs Gate II: Shadows of Amn & Throne of Bhaal > Baldurs Gate II Archives

Old 10-05-2001, 08:06 AM   #121
Haddar - Servant of Talos
The Magister

Sephiroth

Uhm...have you even read the rules stated by Larry_OHF in GD?? I think is was Larry, but I'm not sure.
Please everybody who wants to have a part in this story. READ THE RULES, or GUIDELINES if you wish.
Old 10-05-2001, 09:16 AM   #122
Kaz
Thoth - Egyptian God of Wisdom

Ditto. BTW, if you read the rules you'll know that I am trying to reconstruct the history of ALSB vs KFA. Apart from the obvious (clan home threads), could anyone tell me what other threads I might check? For instance, for the beginnings of KFA and ALSB?

------------------

Sapphire Dragoness of ALSB
Waitress at Cloudy's Cafe
Guardian of the Temple of Aerie (specialized in GenCon and BG)
Historian of IW
Most Illustrious Arch-Magess of the Illuminati
Lux omnis est
Old 10-05-2001, 10:03 AM   #123
waverider
Symbol of Cyric

i can but its hard work let me give you the sites
Old 10-05-2001, 10:13 AM   #124
waverider
Symbol of Cyric

http://www.ironworksforum.com/ubb/No...ML/010273.html = KFA start
http://www.ironworksforum.com/ubb/No...ML/010024.html = Aerie start
Old 10-05-2001, 02:21 PM   #125
Kaz

Thanks waverider! Actually I meant the threads where the founding members got the idea of making a new clan. Sorry to have made you look that up for nothing

------------------

Magess of Lady Lioness' Court
Historian of IW
Lux omnis est
Old 10-05-2001, 03:05 PM   #126
Larry_OHF
Ironworks Moderator

~Back to the story...

Soon after Larry had begun his peace negotiations with K. Spree, he embarrasingly asked if he could go relieve his kidneys of their burdon. K.Spree reluctantly agreed and Larry was off behind the bushes. He emerges from his hiding place to find K. Spree gone and the KFA in flaming ruin.

"I am not going to pay for that...it was not even done by our agency!"

Thus, Larry realizes that he is pretty much alone in the wooded area, and even his protective guard from above has flown off to who knows where.
So, Larry starts the long walk back to the Temple, hoping that he can get this mess sorted out.

"What a life...I am elected as secretary of a temple, then self-proclaimed General of the Holy Crusade in the absence of the High-one, then set up as an ambassador to negotiate peace. Now, I am walking away from a burning heap of sacraligious mess and I don't even know what happened."

Larry's next post is to be on the Temple thread.

------------------

Member of the OHF and Diamond Ranger of the ALSB (secretarial position)
Father of the wicked but cute child known as MaryBeth

Padre de una niña bien traviosa pero guapa
---------------------
Aisukuríimu ga tabetái desu.
Old 10-05-2001, 03:46 PM   #127
Killing Spree
Mephistopheles

^ Seeing her beloved restaurant in flames she sprints as she'd never run before. Upon entering the building she gapes in horror, watching Dieter and his twin swords taking a heavy beating. She turns to Sephorith in a whirlwind of rage. ^ "You dirty bastard what the hell gives you the authority to come into this place during a time of peace negotiation and hold innocent pedestrians at their deaths with a SPORK!?" ~The sea colored eyes show a storm of fury. Looking in the direction of the stars she asks the aid of Mealikki. Her first objective was to rid the place of flame. Though she was considered a half-elf she was technically more elven than human as her father was kin to sea elves and humans alike. Though her aquatic powers were limited, she did have some. She calls to the underwater lineage on the bottom of Lac Dinnashere. Suddenly the fires are dounsed with what seems to be an indoor rain. But it stops in seconds when the embers are no more. Only then does she concentrate on the battle, drawing her familiar elven blade with the utmost haste, she charges toward Sephorith in an adreniline-powered rush to impale the long sword into his guts.~
Old 10-05-2001, 03:52 PM   #128
Deiter Leafblade
Emerald Dragon

Hey no killing my guy Sephiroth

~Deiter quickly saw K.S. put out the flames in the KFA. The half elf ran at Sephiroth hitting him in the head with both swords. Seeing the HADB member fall over knocked out, Deiter looked around to see if there were any more threats to the KFA.~

------------------
Offical Bartender Of KFA

Free drinks to all you ALSB guys and also to a certain HADB member.
Old 10-05-2001, 03:53 PM   #129
Kaz

A mage teleports in from the Temple. Kazara gapes at the scene, yet she can do nothing but watch. The fight with Neb to recover the stolen statue had cost her dearly, teleporting here had used up her last power. She is injured and has almost no more spells left, just one which she'd saved for an emergency. Her familiar had not come, he is very tired and cannot fly at the moment. She had merely come to watch over the ambassador - who appeared to have left - and inform the KFA of something.
I added to the rules in Larry's thread.

PLEASE READ THEM!

It is IMPORTANT!

------------------

Magess of Lady Lioness' Court
Historian of IW
Lux omnis est

[This message has been edited by Kaz (edited 10-05-2001).]
Old 10-05-2001, 04:04 PM   #130
Killing Spree
Mephistopheles

~Spits at the fallen form of Sephorith, pulling a 3-pointed dagger from her boot she dips it in what looks to be poison. She takes careful aim and throws the dagger through his outstretched unconcious hand.~ "Serves you right, bastard." ~Proceeds to pick the body up, haul it outside and drill a similar dagger into Sephorith's other hand.~ "Let's pray you make good fertilizer." ~Walks back in and slumps into a chair. Sighing heavily and re-sheathing her sword, looking a Dieter~ "You just saved the whole restaurant from a spork-wielding imp. What would I do without you?"