Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > General Discussion > General Conversation Archives (11/2000 - 01/2005)
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 03-27-2002, 09:31 PM   #31
turbovee
Elminster

Quote:
Originally posted by Black Knight:
True - I had to take four months away because my figure seized up and I couldn't type any more - and then I saw this big yellow thing in the sky - it made spots appear - I think it's magical...

BK
I still remember all those sagas you wrote, My fingers would have seized up too. That funky little yellow orb does manage to have an interesting pull on me too.
Old 03-27-2002, 10:43 PM   #32
Cloudbringer
Ironworks Moderator

Yup rl and the sun took me away awhile, but I'm back! Thanks, turbo! [img]smile.gif[/img]

Cloudy
Old 03-28-2002, 03:50 AM   #33
GokuZool
Lord Ao

I think I win the award for being here for 6 months and only posting 234 posts .
Old 03-28-2002, 04:00 AM   #34
Glorfindel
Ma'at - Goddess of Truth & Justice

Well I think I win the award for nothing [img]tongue.gif[/img] ....
Old 03-28-2002, 09:22 AM   #35
Larry_OHF
Ironworks Moderator

Quote:
Originally posted by Galadria:
To sum up, I only post when I think that I have something insightful or amusing to say, or if I have information to impart. Or, if it will annoy Larry_OHF. j/k Larry.
It was because of my pink armor comment...wasn't it???
[img]tongue.gif[/img]

[ 03-28-2002, 09:23 AM: Message edited by: Larry_OHF ]
Old 03-28-2002, 09:28 AM   #36
Galadria
20th Level Warrior

Quote:
Originally posted by Larry_OHF:
quote:
Originally posted by Galadria:
To sum up, I only post when I think that I have something insightful or amusing to say, or if I have information to impart. Or, if it will annoy Larry_OHF. j/k Larry.
It was because of my pink armor comment...wasn't it???
[img]tongue.gif[/img]
[/QUOTE]Why do you think that I got Milamber to put me in pink armor on my sig. [img]tongue.gif[/img] [img]tongue.gif[/img] [img]tongue.gif[/img] [img]tongue.gif[/img]
"Pinky," indeed! (snorts)
Lady Galadria,Goddess\' Equal of the O.R.T.; [img]\"http://havak.db-forge.com/portraits/bitmaps/wlf180L.bmp\" alt=\" - \" /><br />\"Romance at short notice was her specialty.\" - Saki <br />Founder of the IW Branch of the Anti-Anomen Society
Old 03-28-2002, 10:57 AM   #37
Black Knight

[quote]Originally posted by turbovee:
Quote:
I still remember all those sagas you wrote, My fingers would have seized up too. That funky little yellow orb does manage to have an interesting pull on me too.
Ah, the SAGA ... too bad I lost my notes and plot line when my pc went down (moment of silence) maybe someday I'll go back and complete the thing...Stormy is STILL hostage, ya know...

BK
The Black Storm Cloud of the Night - Consort to a Queen- Champion of Truth, Justice and Cloudy's Way - Captain of the Knights of the Golden Dragons - Heart, Mind, and Soul- Newbie at Heart - ()xxxxxxxxxxxxx{}:::::::::::::::::::::>
Old 03-28-2002, 08:24 PM   #38
turbovee
Elminster

Quote:
...Stormy is STILL hostage, ya know...

BK
You have got to be kidding. She's probably giving up on being rescued and become a hermit. She's all emaciated with long nasty ragged yellow fingernails.
Old 03-28-2002, 08:56 PM   #39
Cloudbringer
Ironworks Moderator

ACK she's still sitting in that teen room alone?! EEEF! RESCUE HER! Poor Stormy...*sighs* [img]tongue.gif[/img]

StormCloud
Old 03-28-2002, 09:09 PM   #40
Black Knight

Quote:
Originally posted by turbovee:
quote:
...Stormy is STILL hostage, ya know...

BK
You have got to be kidding. She's probably giving up on being rescued and become a hermit. She's all emaciated with long nasty ragged yellow fingernails.[/QUOTE]I thought that's what she looked like BEFORE...**BK ducks Cloudy's Elbow** just kiddin, Hon... [img]smile.gif[/img]

BK
The Black Storm Cloud of the Night - Consort to a Queen- Champion of Truth, Justice and Cloudy's Way - Captain of the Knights of the Golden Dragons - Heart, Mind, and Soul- Newbie at Heart - ()xxxxxxxxxxxxx{}:::::::::::::::::::::>