Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > Neverwinter Nights 1 & 2 Also SoU & HotU Forum

Old 04-18-2003, 09:17 AM   #1
Raistlin Majere
Ra

First of all, id like to ask:

Are you only allowed one companion, or does it depend on your charisma?

Secondly, what is the exp. cap and the max leve?

"I am become death, the destroyer of worlds."
Raistlin Majere is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-18-2003, 12:14 PM   #2
Grojlach
Zartan

Nope, you're allowed only one companion as far as I know. That's just the way they implemented the game.
Grojlach is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-19-2003, 11:37 PM   #3
Aelia Jusa
Iron Throne Cult

Tetris Champion
As Grojlach said, you can only have one companion at a time. You can however have one animal companion and one henchman at the same time if you want (though it sucks up experience).

The maximum number of levels you can achieve is 20 (so if you multiclass 20 is the total levels you can get, you can't get 20 in each class). If you do everything in the single player campaign, you should get to about that depending on whether you use a henchman or not. I played one game with a henchman and I reached level 18. I played another (didn't finish) and got to level 17 with a henchman and an animal companion. The problem is that there isn't really any area where monsters respawn continuously like in other games and you can increase your experience that way. So there's only a certain amount of experience you can get in one game.