Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > Neverwinter Nights 1 & 2 Also SoU & HotU Forum

Old 04-17-2002, 04:33 PM   #1
Aar-Daneel
Dungeon Master

does NWN look cack compared with ps2's balder's gate A I mean for god's sake the ps2 pushes out ROUND THINGS the the pc's barrels look hexagonal why can't the pc with all the power thats available draw ROUND THINGS ?
AAAAAARRRRGGGGGGGGGGG!

I'm gonna buy a ps2 and dump this pc .
I mean ROUND THINGS!!!!!!!!!
[IMG] [url]\"http://www.yoursighost.com/members/ardaneel/sig1.gif\" target=\"_blank\">http://www.yoursighost.com/members/ardaneel/sig1.gif</a> [/IMG]<br />a meticulous planner may get results, but they miss out on all the chaos
Aar-Daneel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-20-2002, 04:06 PM   #2
the sauceman
Zhentarim Guard

Wha!!!!whats yo problem foo? NWN is pretty cool and the PC you have you can give to me, k?
Old 04-22-2002, 06:31 PM   #3
Sir Kenyth
Fzoul Chembryl

Quote:
Originally posted by Aar-Daneel:
does NWN look cack compared with ps2's balder's gate A I mean for god's sake the ps2 pushes out ROUND THINGS the the pc's barrels look hexagonal why can't the pc with all the power thats available draw ROUND THINGS ?
AAAAAARRRRGGGGGGGGGGG!

I'm gonna buy a ps2 and dump this pc .
I mean ROUND THINGS!!!!!!!!!
What video card do you have? Have you enabled all the functions of the card? What video resolution are you using?