Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > General Discussion > General Conversation Archives (11/2000 - 01/2005)
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 04-02-2002, 04:01 PM   #31
Sir Kenyth
Fzoul Chembryl

*Holds up a quarter and waves it around*

Ummmmm....Excuse me!! .....People!!

CAN I PLEASE BUY A FREAKIN' CLUE!?!?!?!?!

Old 04-02-2002, 04:04 PM   #32
Grojlach
Zartan

Late April's Fool joke?
Oh well, I suppose we'll see you around. And no, I don't wanna know why you left, I'm sure you had your reasons. I left a certain board once as well not telling in public why, simply because telling would have done more harm than not telling. I'm sure you had to deal with an awful dilemma resulting in your decision to leave, and that you probably need some time to sort some things out.
I suppose I'll see you around.
Old 04-02-2002, 04:06 PM   #33
Talthyr Malkaviel
Ma'at - Goddess of Truth & Justice

Quote:
Originally posted by Victor von Steiner:
All this topic is doing is an Attention getter. I have seen it happen before on other boards. Someone posts that they are leaving then they stay but they sign up under a new name.
No Victor, he is definitely leaving, and I know for a fact, and if it's an april fool's joke, first it's very complex, and second, it's a day too late.
Old 04-02-2002, 04:07 PM   #34
Grojlach
Zartan

Quote:
All this topic is doing is an Attention getter. I have seen it happen before on other boards. Someone posts that they are leaving then they stay but they sign up under a new name.
Vic, even though there's a possibility you are right, it may not be completely appropriate at all times to generalize upfront. There are enough cases of people posting threads like these that didn't end in the scenario you described and didn't take place for the reason you mentioned. Let's not judge too soon.
Old 04-02-2002, 04:12 PM   #35
Dreamer128
Dracolisk

Quote:
You seem to judge very fast. I don't think you can make a call like this without knowing all the facts.
Old 04-02-2002, 04:13 PM   #36
Ziroc
Ironworks Webmaster

Bow to the Meow

I don't know what is going on, but if you would email me and let me know privately, I would appreciate it. I'll keep quiet about it.

If there is a problem, we need to address it, and not leave. Neb is a good person!

PS: 250 has had a LOT of personal/emotional issues, I hope he comes back, as time heals wounds. -- I DID Suspend his account for some nasty personal attacks, but at the time, he was VERY upset, and I talked with him via Email. He'll be back. just give him time.

Now Neb, DAMN IT, stay. you'll miss the new server! Come on, with it's speed, you'll be posting even MORE!!!!

The Great Escape Studios - 2D/3D Modeling
www.tgeweb.com & Ziroc's Facebook Page
Visit My Flickr Photo Album
Old 04-03-2002, 12:32 PM   #37
Memnoch
Ironworks Moderator

Quote:
Originally posted by Ziroc:

PS: 250 has had a LOT of personal/emotional issues, I hope he comes back, as time heals wounds. -- I DID Suspend his account for some nasty personal attacks, but at the time, he was VERY upset, and I talked with him via Email. He'll be back. just give him time.
Just to support what Z has said - 250 is taking some time away from IW of his own volition to work out some personal issues that have nothing to do with this board, and he felt it was unfair that he take his emotions out on people here who didn't deserve it. I thought it was quite noble and considerate, actually.

I spoke to him just before he left and he reassured me he would be back in a few months once he'd gotten his perspective back. I believe him because I trust him and consider him a friend. Just wanted to clarify that. [img]smile.gif[/img]