Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > Neverwinter Nights 1 & 2 Also SoU & HotU Forum
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 04-22-2003, 02:45 PM   #1
Raistlin Majere
Ra

are you supposed to kill it? if not, what am i supposed to do. i have the poison and the antidote.

"I am become death, the destroyer of worlds."
Raistlin Majere is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-22-2003, 03:07 PM   #2
Dragonshadow
Quth-Maren

SPOLERS
No, you do not kill it. It should surrender just before. talk to it right, and you can heal it with the antidote.

aka Loc der Graf, Quillruke
Dragonshadow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-22-2003, 03:34 PM   #3
Raistlin Majere
Ra

alright then. i just had some trouble beating it to that point, but i made it. the altars just didnt give anything good this time .

Old 04-22-2003, 07:52 PM   #4
Merlin Al'Thor
Drow Warrior

Question Mark

I did that and gave the damn thing the antidote and it teleported me away. but when i told those Druids it said i killed it? i'm just ssooo mad.
Old 04-23-2003, 04:38 AM   #5
Legolas
Jack Burton

It never did initiate it's near-death dialogue with me, despite several tries, so I had little choice but to kill it. For me, chapter 2 was a very buggy chapter the first time through. After that it seemed to work fine, but that first time there was a whole list of conversations which wouldn't initiate.

Anyway, killing the spirit is an option. Just not the one I would have preferred...
Legolas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-23-2003, 07:46 AM   #6
Raistlin Majere
Ra

Quote:
Originally posted by Legolas:
It never did initiate it's near-death dialogue with me, despite several tries, so I had little choice but to kill it. For me, chapter 2 was a very buggy chapter the first time through. After that it seemed to work fine, but that first time there was a whole list of conversations which wouldn't initiate.

Anyway, killing the spirit is an option. Just not the one I would have preferred...
do you have the latest patch? that would probaly fix it.

Old 04-23-2003, 10:08 AM   #7
StigTC

Lately I've been goign through again and again with the same warrior and for some reason it just dies too quick for that conversation to start.
One fine day in the middle of the night, two dead boys got up to fight, <br />Back to back they faced each other, drew their swords and shot each other. <br />The deaf policeman heard the noise, and came and shot those two dead boys. <br />If you don\'t believe this joke is true, ask the blind man, he saw it too!
StigTC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-23-2003, 02:49 PM   #8
Legolas
Jack Burton

No, I don't think it's a patch issue. It only failed the first time through, in every other game it worked as it should. Very odd, but hey, no more problems so I'm fine [img]smile.gif[/img]
Oh, and I do indeed use the 1.29 version (and XP... but it's working fine so far).
Legolas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-23-2003, 03:50 PM   #9
Dragonshadow
Quth-Maren

I suggest having no hench man, and unsummoning everything at the badly wounded stage.

aka Loc der Graf, Quillruke
Dragonshadow is offline   Reply With Quote