Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > Neverwinter Nights 1 & 2 Also SoU & HotU Forum
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 04-25-2003, 03:55 AM   #31
SpiritWarrior
Jack Burton

There is an archived thread containing all the previous patches and links to them...A mod will direct you to it if you ask round.
Old 04-30-2003, 12:41 PM   #32
Bahamut
Iron Throne Cult

as said WIN XP user here : NO Problems
Bahamut is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-30-2003, 02:51 PM   #33
GForce

i just bought this game and in need of the patch. one problem: i also have dial-up and getting that BIG patch would take forever. My question is does anyone know if and where can i order a patch disc. I've sent a email on the Atari support site and still waiting for a reply. Any help would be greatly appreciated especially like ordering address and cost. thanks a bunch.
Old 05-30-2003, 04:53 PM   #34
Larry_OHF
Ironworks Moderator

Quote:
Originally posted by GForce:
i just bought this game and in need of the patch. one problem: i also have dial-up and getting that BIG patch would take forever. My question is does anyone know if and where can i order a patch disc. I've sent a email on the Atari support site and still waiting for a reply. Any help would be greatly appreciated especially like ordering address and cost. thanks a bunch.
Taking a glance at it, I can not find any information on what you have asked...however, please consider the fact that this is like the 10th patch or something to have come out,...and there probably will be more! They seem to always find a way to improve the game, and then they'll mess something up and have to make a patch for the patch.

Maybe ask around to your friends that have a cable connection to download it for you. It is a free download and a CD costs nothing these days. If not, then I would suggest calling the makers of the game instead of e-mailing, and that way you will get a direct conversation about it.
Old 06-01-2003, 06:37 AM   #35
SpiritWarrior
Jack Burton

Yeah if you call you will get one sent to you.
It's your legal right since alot of people still don't use the internet and have no way of patching/updating their games. Look at it as 'The old-fashioned way' .
Plus if you act demanding enough on the phone they'll send it priority (trust me, the 'this is an outrage and i've been waiting months' speech always works) and you'll have it in a day or so.

[ 06-01-2003, 06:37 AM: Message edited by: SpiritWarrior ]
Old 06-02-2003, 04:10 PM   #36
GForce

Ok I couldn't wait for their email reply (haven't yet gotten it) so i went ahead and downloaded a 17MB patch. It wasn't so bad. I got brave since earlier I did a 27MB Windows update. LOL. Took hours. In fact I just dozed off to sleep, woke up and the patch was downloaded completely. btw i wouldn't had done this if I didn't have an anti-virus and firewall. Woo Hoo! I hug my firewall and anti-virus. Now I'm really going to get broadband.
Old 06-14-2003, 10:57 AM   #37
Larry_OHF
Ironworks Moderator

I am removing this thread from the featured area. We have a new beta out now, and that is where everybody will be looking to post concerns.