Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > General Discussion > General Conversation Archives (11/2000 - 01/2005)

Old 03-20-2001, 11:04 PM   #31
The.Relic
Red Dragon

es her on her lovely forehead, and on her lips if she will have them, relishing in the pleasure of her warm embrace. His old heart his bouyed by her tender carress. Oh to remain in her woundrous arms..

If you read just my initial post in this thread all is explained. I am just very grieved by the barrier that has come between my dear friend Draconia and I, and some others.
Smitten by

[This message has been edited by The.Relic (edited 03-20-2001).]
Old 03-20-2001, 11:28 PM   #32
Cloudbringer
Ironworks Moderator

Relic? It's me, Cloudbringer (gingerly steps up and sits on the bench nearby) I have read no other post here yet. I saw this and well, I'm depressed. Sincerely, Relic. Total Cloudbringer honesty here...sigh...

You have brought me much joy and laughter and made me feel quite special. I do not know what has caused you to feel as you do, and I am not an "old friend" surely, but I am a new one and as such am imploring you, kind sir, don't leave!!!!! Not like this.

I wanted to email you but see you have no address available. So I guess my private missive is now going to be public. So be it then.

I sometimes feel overwhelmed on this board now. It is so very large and so very well populated. New folk come and old ones drop out or disappear for a while. It is the nature of things. But I must tell you, through tears, that you truly did make me feel special. Always a kind word and always brought a smile. I'm starting to be "old news" on this board and new faces get tons of attention. Old ones often get overlooked in the excitement of making 'new' friends. You arrived on the scene just when I was starting to feel that 'old news' feeling. I can't thank you enough for giving me a little boost in the old ego and a big boost in the 'stick around and enjoy the place as it is' category. Cloudy likes her limelight, and it's very sparse these days. You made her feel like a Queen again.

I hope you read this. I hope it matters. And whatever faults you have or think you have...know that I and many others share the same or very similar ones. Not a one of us 'regulars' can say we haven't 'mispoken' and offended another..no, not even ME! I've done my share of explaining and setting things to rights around here. And everyone here is human...well, except for Memnoch, but that's another story!

I HATE goodbyes. And now I'm sniffling and StormQueen isn't the world's most 'pretty' crier...sheesh. Good thing it's late at night and I'm home. Ok, so I'm trying desperately to get a laugh here....sorry, I don't feel very amusing now. You have touched me, Relic and I thank you for the stories and the goodness you exhibited in my presence. I will still say a few prayers for Brittany and will keep hoping you stay. And yes, I really am in tears. And I hate that it happens so often these days.

Bring back the caring soul who would make the very statements you did in your post. The one who cares enough about others to even worry about such things! Please? I could be on my knees if you like. But I'm thinking such a good,honorable and noble knight such as yourself would never let me do it...so I'm just begging outright from this bench...

TearfulCloud

-I'm going to read the other posts now, and know it will make me feel even worse
since I am a hundred percent sure that the others will feel as I do, and want you to stay-
Old 03-20-2001, 11:29 PM   #33
Bahamut
Iron Throne Cult

hey now... no need to worry bout that! hey, ive known you since the old forum, and times like these will not even put up a fight with the times weve all shared. so please, stay with the board.

in this board, a simple sorry could change anything, but in this case, you dont even have a crime to even be sorry about! so please?

------------------

I...AM...BAHAMUT...AND IT IS YOU PEOPLE...I FEAR
Old 03-20-2001, 11:37 PM   #34
The.Relic
Red Dragon

Where oh where has my heart run off too. Princess are you still here?
Smitten by
Old 03-20-2001, 11:39 PM   #35
LadyRae
Symbol of Cyric

Relic, dear heart ! Start a new post... Tell them that you'll stay... Cloudy, don't feel left out of the limelight... You are a big part of what this board is and I'm thinking I'm not the only one who has let it become a very important part of their lives! You will always be our Queen, and your handsome Black Knight our King! My Prince and I are staying. We wouldn't miss it for the world!

------------------
Old 03-20-2001, 11:41 PM   #36
Bahamut
Iron Throne Cult

he'll stay? yay!!! thats good!!! will you?

anyone?

------------------

Old 03-20-2001, 11:47 PM   #37
The.Relic
Red Dragon

Allright dearest heart, I will start a new topic. I will be absent for a bit while I type it up
Smitten by
:lightening:
Old 03-20-2001, 11:50 PM   #38
Cloudbringer
Ironworks Moderator

Quote:
Originally posted by LadyRae:
Relic, dear heart ! Start a new post... Tell them that you'll stay... Cloudy, don't feel left out of the limelight... You are a big part of what this board is and I'm thinking I'm not the only one who has let it become a very important part of their lives! You will always be our Queen, and your handsome Black Knight our King! My Prince and I are staying. We wouldn't miss it for the world!

LadyRae, you are one of the highlights of the "new" folk. You've consoled me, made me laugh and many a time, written just about what and how, I'd have written on a topic! You and Epona both do that a lot! *the music from the Twilight Zone plays in the background* I hadn't intended for the above to be a public posting. I really thought I'd find an email addy. Guess I should have ask Pauly for it... Anyway, I'm tired and just checking in for a bit. Your Inn overtook me after I left work! I had just caught up at lunchtime and now...sigh..I'm never going to find out what is going on...I'll be pages behind for decades....LOL

Cloudy

------------------
Storm-Queen
Purple Rose of the Black Knight
Old 03-20-2001, 11:56 PM   #39
Bahamut
Iron Throne Cult

maybe aeons Cloudy...

------------------

Old 03-21-2001, 12:01 AM   #40
LadyRae
Symbol of Cyric

Me too, Sis. Alas, rl does take it's toll. Did you talk to Tobbs? I was sorry I missed him... I sent an email after he left but he may have never gotten it... 'Evil Email Kharma' still plagues me ( I must have done some kind of really sh#%$y email related activities in my last life!) Jeesh! I have five accounts and can't use any of them except the coporate one and I'm too busy during the day doing work-type stuff with that one to use it for personal use! Good night, StormQueen... If you run into Yorick, whack him on the head with a newspaper for me and ruin his handsome hairdo! (Just so he knows I'm thinking of him... Mmmm, such a bard! ) Um, you think Memny's um, sash is okay after he dropped that TV on it??? LOL!

------------------