Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Classics > Wizards & Warriors Forum > Wizards & Warriors Archives

Old 11-07-2000, 02:16 AM   #1
Synnge

I have 2 x lvl 9 Wizards currently doing the Warlock quests. Also a lvl8 Priest.

What do you need to be able to identify all the stuff ya get? A spell?
One of my Wizards (I think) has some Artifact spell I chose when I levelled, but when I go to use it the game beeps at me..ie No can do

Do I need to be a certain lvl to use it or am I doing it wrong?
If the game does eventually allow me to use this spell how do I actually ID items?
Do I need multi artifact spells to id different items?
Is there any use for those scrolls/Books I loot of mobs?

Any help appreciated..

Synnge.

Old 11-07-2000, 02:48 AM   #2
Ganadorf

You need to get the Ancient Lore trait and also have the Artifacts skill in order to id items. Your cleric should be able to get the Ancient Lore trait at his guild. Happy i.d.ing.

Old 11-07-2000, 02:55 AM   #3
tritone

Don't confuse the Artifact of ______ SPELLS with the Artifacts SKILL.

The Artifact of ____ spells are used to enchant/bless items. The Artifacts skill is the skill you need to ID items.

The Artifacts skill is available to level 3 members at the Priest guild. You must have the Ancient Lore trait in order to learn the Artifacts skill. If you do not have the Ancient Lore trait, you will be offered to learn it first, after which Artifacts skill is made available to you.

Gosh, I've answered this question three times in less than 4 days.