Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > Baldurs Gate II: Shadows of Amn & Throne of Bhaal > Baldurs Gate II Archives

Old 10-21-2001, 12:37 PM   #1
DamienWarlock

Hello Everyone!
This is my first posting here, altough I am fairly proficient in BG2, since I have completed it 2 times. Unfornately now I have some problem with Anomen. After I convince him not to kill his sister murder, his father is later on killed in revenging his sister, since it comes out that he really was the murderer. Then Anomen left my group to revenge his father and sister. But now I can not find a way for him to join my group again!! What shall I do? I have visited the murderers house in... bridge district I think it was in, and Anomen has already been there killing everyone...where do I find Anomen again? he is not in Jail, not in Radiant heart, not in temble of helm...no nothing... It drives me crazy!!!

Greetings from
Damien

NB: Vote for minsc as President!! He would surely kick Bin Ladens ass!!!

Old 10-21-2001, 01:02 PM   #2
Kitty
Manshoon

SPOILER>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
Is your PC female? If yes, that's why this happens
You just forgot to give a closer look inside the murderer's house. Keep on walking until you reach a big room where Anomen and Saerk are about to have a big fight. Do your best to convince Anomen NOT to do it!