Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > General Discussion > General Conversation Archives (11/2000 - 01/2005)

Old 09-30-2001, 02:50 AM   #1
Lifetime
Red Dragon

Do you have the FF8 soundtrack CD?

I had a choice between a 1 CD, 2 CD and 3-4CD compilation

You have any of those? I bought the 2 CD one and I'm wondering if I'm missing out..Its AWESOME!

------------------
No-Name Face
Old 09-30-2001, 03:02 AM   #2
Djinn Raffo
Ra

Well Im not SSJ4!
An' I dont have the soundtrack!

Heh so wtf!

Well I did beat the game and am FF nut so I just wanted to say i have great times while playin groovin to the tunes of FF! Always the music is a perfect fit to the action!
Old 09-30-2001, 03:05 AM   #3
Lifetime
Red Dragon

Ahhhh 2 CDs of FF listening pleasure..
The down side is that they even put in the battle and card themes..
Dangit..

Djinn which FF did you complete?

------------------
No-Name Face
Old 09-30-2001, 03:14 AM   #4
Djinn Raffo
Ra

Quote:
Originally posted by Lifetime:
Ahhhh 2 CDs of FF listening pleasure..
The down side is that they even put in the battle and card themes..
Dangit..

Djinn which FF did you complete?

Heh Heh Heh...

Well of th eFF's I have Beat:

No.# 1
~~~~~~I bought a copy while on vaction in Montana and had to carry the box around for two months before i got a chance to play it~~~ Pure Torture!!!~~~
EDIT>>>> And to boot cause i bought it in the states, in Montana, i had this big like 85 page long instruction book...and all my canadian friends were jealous of my instruction book cause they had 20page english/20pagefrench~ one ...muhahhahhahhhahaahhahhahhhahhahhah They all wanted to borrow my instruction book!!!!!!!!!!!

No.# 2
~~~~~~ The best was that monster Ogopogo???Like the Lake monster??? REmember this monster????

No.# 3 (6 in Japan)
~~~~~~~~~~The All-Time Best Video-Game~All Genres~~~~~~~~~~~~~

No.# 7
~~~~~Sephiroth casts Super Nova!!!!!!~~~~~~~ The absolute single most amazing moment in all of video games...~~~~~~~~~~~

No.# 8
~~~~~~~~Diablo~~~~~~~~~

No.# 9
~~~~~`They call him Bobby Corwen! Ya Istaron YA!!!!!`~~~~~

Final Fantasy Tactics:
~~~~~~~The best Guardian Force spell effects of all the Final Fantasys not to mention one of the freshest vids of all time!~~~~~~~~

And one called Final Fantasy Mystic Quest!!!!!!
~~~This game was for snes and was geared more towards the younger crowd...it was produced in North America not Japan i think...but it was fun...but not nearly as amazing as any of the other titles.

Ya I have beaten and re-played and re-played and re-played again of all the above titles. What an amazing series.

[This message has been edited by Djinn Raffo (edited 09-30-2001).]
Old 09-30-2001, 03:26 AM   #5
Lifetime
Red Dragon

I BOW TO YOUR POWER!

FF9 and FF10 are'nt coming out on PC
------------------
No-Name Face

[This message has been edited by Lifetime (edited 09-30-2001).]
Old 09-30-2001, 10:23 AM   #6
Beaumanoir
Iron Throne Cult

AAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHH, Tooo many Drizzt Avatars!

------------------

I CAN SEE MY LAUNDRETTE FROM HERE!

The Clan HADB Cleric Of Sephiroth + Jenova

Founding Member Of O.R.T

The Order Of Royal Toads
Old 09-30-2001, 01:52 PM   #7
SSJ4Sephiroth
Beholder

hmm, dont have any soundtracks... i just dl my music, since i looked for the CDs for about a month. for me, the only notable songs on discs 3 and 4 for ff8 are Eyes on Me and the Ending Theme, so i, personally, dont think you're missing much. but then again, i never got though the whole game...

and DAMN, no release for 9 and 10 for the PC? crap then, i gotta get a play station it seems...

------------------
It's simple. Once the Planet is hurt, it gathers Spirit Energy to heal the injury. The amount of energy gathered depends on the size of the injury...What would happen if there was an injury that threatened the very life of the Planet? Think how much energy would be gathered! Ha, ha, ha. And at the center of that injury, wil be me. All that boundless energy will be mine. By merging with the energy of the Planet, I will be come a new life form, a new existence. Melding with the Planet, I will cease to exist as I am now. Only to be reborn as a 'God' to rule over every living soul.

What are you saying? Are you trying to tell me you have feelings now? Ha, ha, ha... Stop acting as if you're sad. And there's no need to act as if you're angry either. Because, Cloud, you are... a puppet.
Super Sephiroth, slayer of the Uber Fluffy, and battle co-ordionator and defender of the HADB clan.
Follower of the mighty Fallen Paladin himself.
Diplomacy is all and well, but HADB is better!
Head of the IronWorks Intelligence Division

Stalking the woodlands,
the Lioness in my sight,
warm feelings doth come,
into my lonely heart