Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > NWN Mod: Escape from Undermountain

Old 07-07-2006, 05:22 PM   #51
roddybug
Manshoon

The recent patch seems to have fixed my EfU related problems. I have experienced wierdness recently though. I ran into an ettercap which had assumed the traditional cruxifiction position and hovered around me. It was on level one along with a hook horror and some mephits in pools of light. I just snuck through the area so they may still all be there; it looked pretty freaky though, I should've taken a screenshot. Maybe it was just Hallaster mucking around.

Another idea is to increase the volume on Muragh the talking skull. He's very quiet compared to the rest of the inn. I know that I can muck around with background to npc volumes but he does seem pretty quiet compared to the other npcs.
roddybug is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2006, 12:38 AM   #52
Ziroc
Ironworks Webmaster

Bow to the Meow

Yeh, Muraghs audio is low.. didn't realise that till last night.. can't make it louder unless I patch it again. (In the next patch in the future--months from now --I gotta make some levels!) but you know whos voice that REALLY is right? Monkey Island.

The Great Escape Studios - 2D/3D Modeling
www.tgeweb.com & Ziroc's Facebook Page
Visit My Flickr Photo Album
Ziroc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2006, 11:20 AM   #53
Mozenwrathe
Symbol of Cyric

Levels? More of them? I am all for it. Nice work with the sound ripping though, Ziroc. For the sake of arguement, how difficult is that? As I had an idea about something, but wanted to run it by you first. I believe someone has already DONE the sound ripping required for the two parts of this idea, but in case that the sound files are not up to star quality, I'd need to know what goes into ripping sound files from programs.

[ 07-08-2006, 11:22 AM: Message edited by: Mozenwrathe ]
There are no paths to power which are not fraught with confrontation. No matter the battle, a lesson must be won. In the end, the path shall fade into nothingness for the one walking it, but may go on for eternity for those whom choose to follow. One must know their own footsteps before taking that first step, or instead of choosing your battles, your battles will choose you.
Mozenwrathe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-13-2006, 01:06 PM   #54
Mozenwrathe
Symbol of Cyric

oh, Ziroc:

Choc is currently a girl (portrait, Yawning Inn) and Marta needs her old face back (portrait, Level Three: Skullport). come to think of it, Pharaun could use a new picture as well... (Level Three: Skullport).
There are no paths to power which are not fraught with confrontation. No matter the battle, a lesson must be won. In the end, the path shall fade into nothingness for the one walking it, but may go on for eternity for those whom choose to follow. One must know their own footsteps before taking that first step, or instead of choosing your battles, your battles will choose you.
Old 07-13-2006, 01:54 PM   #55
Ziroc
Ironworks Webmaster

Bow to the Meow

Right now Choc has a girl Portrait? Hmm, it looks fine to me. Remember, I just launched the correction. (I still have to correct SOME spawned monsters) but All NPC's are fixed. [img]smile.gif[/img]

Old 07-13-2006, 02:05 PM   #56
Cloudbringer
Ironworks Moderator

Yup, Choc had a girl portrait last time I was in the YP. I thought he was polymorphing to confuse us.
Old 07-13-2006, 02:51 PM   #57
Ziroc
Ironworks Webmaster

Bow to the Meow

check again, he should be fine now.. hmmm

Oh, I DID update the patch RIGHT after I uploaded it to the server.. forgot one thing.. I figured I was fast enough [img]smile.gif[/img]

Redownload the Patch (I added the new mirrors) Sorry about that. Regrab that patch and see if all is ok now.

Old 07-13-2006, 07:29 PM   #58
Dace De'Briago
Silver Dragon

Z, I lubs j000.

Whats the link please?
Old 07-13-2006, 07:34 PM   #59
Mozenwrathe
Symbol of Cyric

http://www.ironworksforum.com/efu/download.shtml
same as before.
the upload worked like a charm for me. I used the first one (not filefront or tgeweb)
Old 07-18-2006, 01:03 PM   #60
Greything
Drizzt Do'Urden

Two very small ones but the second may create other problems.

First, once inside the secret cow zone there is no marker to show the Entrance/Exit.

The second is that one of the crowd that fights as you enter Skullport Southquarter has a blank portrait - think it's a Xanther warrior but not too sure about that.
Greything is offline   Reply With Quote