Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > General Discussion > General Conversation Archives (11/2000 - 01/2005)
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 09-09-2001, 04:12 PM   #41
onthepequod
Quintesson

Quote:
Originally posted by Melusine:

Fie, OTP!! Thou hast named the one That Shalt Remain Nameless!!
A spanking, a spanking!

Quickly, OTP looks around, sees a door and bolts for it. Upon reaching the doorway he stops, looks up, and reads the sign hanging outside the door. With a very relieved look on his face he casually walks back to the group saying, "for a minute there I thought I was in New Reno but the sign outside confirms this is IWGD." With a big sigh of relieve OTP grabs a chair and sits down. However, from time to time he still eyes Mel nervously.

------------------

[This message has been edited by onthepequod (edited 09-09-2001).]
Old 09-09-2001, 04:16 PM   #42
Link
Jack Burton

If there's spanking, I am the one who deals the blows!! HEHEHEHE!

Link, a.k.a. the Spankster

------------------
I am committed to restore your faith in extreme violence...

Link
Overlord Executioner, Slayer of Fluffed Beings
Member of Clan HADB
Supreme Warrior of Myst
Old 09-09-2001, 05:26 PM   #43
Blade
Emerald Dragon

I will try to find some pictures of my 4 cats and my dog and scan them in. Do i just click on the add pictures butten thingy at stelthy's sight or do i send them to someone?

------------------

All blades cut, be they made from metal or wood, but the sharpest and deadliest blade is the one of knowledge.
Old 09-09-2001, 05:30 PM   #44
Grand-Ranger
Galvatron

Location: Everywhere I wanna go its already where I am,cause I am already there
HMm this looks to be a fun thread..

Well back on subject, I will try and post of pictures of my pets, if I ever get a decent picture. And I will try and post some on the other ones you mentioned.

------------------

So if in the forest look behind you, because that where the ranger is going to be

The ranger looked at the place out side of the elven town near the river, he looked near the rocks, then they showed the way ....

Grand-Jester of Laghing Hyenas
Currently in service for the Red Wizards
Old 09-09-2001, 05:31 PM   #45
Melusine
Dracolisk

Quote:
Originally posted by Blade:
I will try to find some pictures of my 4 cats and my dog and scan them in. Do i just click on the add pictures butten thingy at stelthy's sight or do i send them to someone?

You need to become a member first, and then you can upload them. Alternatively, send them to me and I'll do it for you.

------------------
Melusine, Sultry Elflet, High Queen of Fluffies, Archbabe of the OHF, LH and HADB

Your voice is ambrosia
Amy Brown Fantasy Art
Old 09-09-2001, 05:34 PM   #46
Blade
Emerald Dragon

How do i become a member? Might save me time seeing as soon as i get my senior pics. back i will need to put them there too

------------------

All blades cut, be they made from metal or wood, but the sharpest and deadliest blade is the one of knowledge.
Old 09-09-2001, 05:36 PM   #47
Melusine
Dracolisk

Quote:
Originally posted by Blade:
How do i become a member? Might save me time seeing as soon as i get my senior pics. back i will need to put them there too

Just go to the site and you'll see... you have to get permission though, not sure how it works

------------------
Melusine, Sultry Elflet, High Queen of Fluffies, Archbabe of the OHF, LH and HADB

Your voice is ambrosia
Amy Brown Fantasy Art
Old 09-09-2001, 05:36 PM   #48
Moni

Quote:
After talking to a certain Crazy Catlady I've created a new photoalbum on
Stealthy's Site
It is for posting pictures of your pets, or any other photos of animals that you made (for example in nature or a zoo). Also, since the holidays are over for most of us, there's bound to be at least *some* people with beautiful holiday pics! How come that album is still so empty people??

Cloudy and Waluin, I've tried moving the pictures of your cats to the album but apparently the pictures can only be relocated within a certain photo album, and not relocated from one album to the other. If you'd be so kind as to delete the pictures and put them up again in the pet album I'd really appreciate it! (also goes for any other who may have posted pics of their pets in the Shoebox)

I can't say this often enough: if you've got any holidays/sights photos, any scans of artwork, anything at all, please post it!! Even if you don't have a scanner there are many places where you can use one these days
Thanks!!

You are too cool Melusine! I'll sort my pet pics out and post them.
I also have more pics of the San Antonio Zoo than I posted when we went earlier this year.
I don't know if hosting out-of-towners qualifies as our holiday lol but I have some nice scenic views of San Antonio from the day we took them there for a little fun that I can post. SA is a tourist's holiday all on its own. I'll get extra credit in my Government class if I go to the local museums and missions so I'll be sure I rack those credits up and take the digital camera when I do.

------------------

You know childhood is over when a puddle seems like an obstacle instead of an opportunity.

Is Too! Is Not! Is Too! Is Not!

Old 09-09-2001, 09:27 PM   #49
adam warlock
Ma'at - Goddess of Truth & Justice

I'm working on it I'm working on it
I got some very good pics of my cats ask Moni! she saw them!

Old 09-09-2001, 09:30 PM   #50
adam warlock
Ma'at - Goddess of Truth & Justice

Quote:
STOP SPAMMING IN MY THREAD!!!

now you done it Melusine you just encouraged them to continue... *sighs* if it gets out of hand, you know what to do..
btw, I don't have holiday pics .. well... except easter... I'll think about it