Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > General Discussion > General Conversation Archives (11/2000 - 01/2005)
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 09-10-2001, 02:47 AM   #21
Psychedelic Buttafly
Zhentarim Guard

Quote:
Originally posted by slackerboy:
My mom called me that since i was a kid .

and bring on the matches

This is what happened the last time Jerome gave me a box of matches!!!!!
http://www.nifc.gov/gallery/crooked.html
http://www.nifc.gov/gallery/trailcreek.html
http://www.nifc.gov/gallery/blindtrailcomplex.html

So fight to the cremation is it!!!

------------------

[This message has been edited by Psychedelic Buttafly (edited 09-10-2001).]
Old 09-10-2001, 03:04 AM   #22
Grand-Ranger
Galvatron

Location: Everywhere I wanna go its already where I am,cause I am already there
Hmm, well I do like Korn. Slipknot is ok, but I think they try to hard, there first album was beter then there new one.

Likin Park I cant stand..OVerall I dont like the Mosh Music and culture. Give me Black Sabbath any day, there is real music.

The Nu Metal or Mosh Music stuff really irks me, Rap/Rock slaughtered the rock genere, and Mosh Music is the aftermath.

Real Metal kicks mosh's ass any day IMO.

------------------

So if in the forest look behind you, because that where the ranger is going to be

The ranger looked at the place out side of the elven town near the river, he looked near the rocks, then they showed the way ....

Grand-Jester of Laghing Hyenas
Currently in service for the Red Wizards
Old 09-10-2001, 07:57 AM   #23
Lavindathar
Harper

I have to say, I think the music rocks.

It is talent, they can play, write and sing. I have to say that it is better than any other kind of music.

The culture is cool once your in it ....but if your not then it can be quite intimidating. I dont want it on the radio, as it brings in other guys, townies and whatnot to listen to OUR music.

But Kerrang are meant to be releasing a seperate station, which is gonna rock!!

~Lavvy

[This message has been edited by Lavindathar (edited 09-10-2001).]
Old 09-10-2001, 02:51 PM   #24
Grand-Ranger
Galvatron

Location: Everywhere I wanna go its already where I am,cause I am already there
Yes larry, they can write songs and play instruments wich is more then most people in the music biz can do these days. But sing? I dont know about that, they dont really sing, just scream really really agressvily.

Not that there is anything wrong with that, Pantera rocks, Philp screams all the damn time.

------------------

So if in the forest look behind you, because that where the ranger is going to be

The ranger looked at the place out side of the elven town near the river, he looked near the rocks, then they showed the way ....

Grand-Jester of Laghing Hyenas
Currently in service for the Red Wizards
Old 09-11-2001, 02:52 AM   #25
Psychedelic Buttafly
Zhentarim Guard

These both seem reasonable opinion but I want to here how everyone else feels!!

PS Bring on the matches Slackerboy

------------------
Old 09-11-2001, 04:01 AM   #26
Memnoch
Ironworks Moderator

I don't have a problem with it. To each his own, I say! Eight years ago I was 20 and fully into the homeboy scene (I did grow up in LA) and used to wear huge jackets and baggy pants, and the requisite baseball cap. Before that I went into my heavy metal phase with long hair. Now I'm in my clubbing phase. I'm a creature of fashion and fads, I'm afraid.

I did almost get killed in a mosh pit last year, when Da Bizkit played at the Big Day Out in Sydney. Someone died of asphyxiation at that concert.

------------------