Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > Baldurs Gate II: Shadows of Amn & Throne of Bhaal > Baldurs Gate II Archives
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 04-03-2001, 05:23 PM   #31
Tancred
White Dragon

Rickard said:

'The most Holy and Divine Godly and Wise Noble and Kind Knights of the Ever burning Flame Imperishable of Eternal Hope and Faith from which all Life will find its Perfect Gleaming Shining Defence Force of honour and Righteous Justice to protect them form the Corrupt Amoral Baneful Evil Flagitious Nefarious Vile wretched Depraved Low Base Sordid and dirty Wizard of ultimate doom Who wishes to destroy This Eden like Land of Bountiful Promise And Racial Harmony with great natural beauty which He dare not despoil with Grasping Talons of Destroying Misery Death pollution destruction anhilation War Strife and Hatred

(Those of you who can say this without drawing breath may be awarded a small prize)'

Well, I managed it! What do I recieve as a prize, o mage? (excited)

Tancred

I started to go a bit wheezy towards the end, but that's allowed in the rules. Says here:
'WHEEZING IS ALLOWED IN THE RULES'

Old 04-03-2001, 07:23 PM   #32
PreciousGollum
Elite Waterdeep Guard

Well I've met the ol' G,and let me tell you something my precious-he's all beard and no bite!

------------------
"It hurts us,it hurts us.It freezes,it bites!"
Old 04-03-2001, 07:24 PM   #33
Lord Shield

Yep. And after the Balrog killed Gandalf, he was returned in a body which was immune to non-magical weapons

Old 04-03-2001, 07:32 PM   #34
Sir Taliesin
Silver Dragon

Gandalf Rules all other Wizards!!!

------------------
Sir Taliesin

Ten Rings there are, and nine gold torcs on the battlechiefs of old...
Old 05-01-2001, 04:00 AM   #35
BladeMaster

Elminster would kick butt. 250 had the classes for Elminster partly incorrect He is a High Lvl Fighter, Thief, Priest (Priestessat the time) and now
Mage. He even has Elven Magic at his command

------------------

Taste My Steel -Blademaster

Old 05-01-2001, 06:25 AM   #36
Rikard

Quote:
Originally posted by Tancred:
Rickard said:

'The most Holy and Divine Godly and Wise Noble and Kind Knights of the Ever burning Flame Imperishable of Eternal Hope and Faith from which all Life will find its Perfect Gleaming Shining Defence Force of honour and Righteous Justice to protect them form the Corrupt Amoral Baneful Evil Flagitious Nefarious Vile wretched Depraved Low Base Sordid and dirty Wizard of ultimate doom Who wishes to destroy This Eden like Land of Bountiful Promise And Racial Harmony with great natural beauty which He dare not despoil with Grasping Talons of Destroying Misery Death pollution destruction anhilation War Strife and Hatred

(Those of you who can say this without drawing breath may be awarded a small prize)'

Well, I managed it! What do I recieve as a prize, o mage? (excited)

Tancred

I started to go a bit wheezy towards the end, but that's allowed in the rules. Says here:
'WHEEZING IS ALLOWED IN THE RULES'
First of all Proof it
Second...
IT WASN'T ME
It was that damnsomething guy

------------------

The Githyanki Necromancer/Assassin - New and Improved

Old 05-01-2001, 06:44 AM   #37
Lord Shield

On the other hand, Gandalf was a figure from a famous novel. Elminster was the character of a munchkin player wth a monty-haul GM who would sob and cry if Elminster ever got killed

Old 05-01-2001, 10:47 AM   #38
caleb
Horus - Egyptian Sky God

Elminster would win because he could keep stopping time.

------------------
I am ken BOW TO ME!
Old 05-01-2001, 03:48 PM   #39
Nazgūl
Manshoon

gandalf

------------------

And the sky will rain fire...
Old 05-01-2001, 03:51 PM   #40
Nazgūl
Manshoon

Gandalf