Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > Baldurs Gate II: Shadows of Amn & Throne of Bhaal > Baldurs Gate II Archives
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 12-16-2000, 12:39 AM   #1
Fox!

How Do I Increase My Reputation? , I give money to every begger I see and my reputation is only 12. True I Am Not That far into the game (Ranger level 9?)

Old 12-16-2000, 12:44 AM   #2
Glorick the Half-Orc

You get a rep from saving villiages, not from donating to the poor. You can increase it by donateing to temples, but don't bother, not worth it.

Old 12-16-2000, 01:04 PM   #3
Melusine
Dracolisk

Just solve all the quests that you are offered. I agree with Glorick that it's not worth the trouble to buy reputation points at temples. Having high reputation isn't as good as it seems if you want evil or neutral aligned characters in your party. I myself am now at rep. 16 but since I'm going to do most of the quests and I have Edwin and Viconia in my party: does anybody know the least risky, most effective way of losing just one rep. point. I mean that I don't want to a. lose 10 rep. points all at once and b. do something horrible like killing innocent bystanders (however funny you might think it).
Old 12-16-2000, 06:37 PM   #4
Armisael

My rep barely ever sees a figure past twelve. If you want, you can take it down two points at a time by getting caught stealing. Just go somewhere you never go (say, the inn next to the city gates) and keep picking a pocket until everyone goes off at you. I think if you leave and come back after a while they'll all have forgotten about it, too.