Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > Neverwinter Nights 1 & 2 Also SoU & HotU Forum

Old 06-26-2002, 09:01 AM   #1
Grinch
The Magister

In chap 2 I enter Charwood looking for the cult. I have to whip a alot of skeletons and zombies then find this pedestal thing. Using the journal I found I get teleported to this crypt area. I kill off all the skeletons that initially attack me. Free the ghoul ravagers and kill them,free the zombies and kill them. I get to the other end and run into the Mummy Lord, I can't damage him at all. All I have is +1 weapons,did I miss something somewhere? Please help.
Old 06-26-2002, 09:59 AM   #2
Himura
Elite Waterdeep Guard

If you pause the game and do a "view" on the monster, the character apge for the monster show its imunity and weakness. That usually let you know what you need to kill it off.

For mummy lord, I happen to have a +2 greatsword (2D6) at that point and was able to hit it pretty well. I'd suggest you to use other weapons and give it a try. Do view the character page to get the info though.
Old 06-26-2002, 08:04 PM   #3
Lord of Alcohol
Xanathar Thieves Guild

Or you have to do so much damage it overcomes his weapon immunity. I just did it with a +1 greatsword(+2 fire damage). And strength 20 helps.
Old 06-26-2002, 09:18 PM   #4
AndyG
Elminster

Note that the Cult member is not found in the crypt. Try looking elsewhere. There is a good piece of equipment to be found. I think the Mummy Lord casts a spell, and that spell either wears off, or only absorbs a certain amount of damage. I encountered a wizard who was immune to my attacks. I just kept whacking, and eventually, I started doing damage, and before too long, I was doing full damage.
AndyG is offline   Reply With Quote