Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > Baldurs Gate II: Shadows of Amn & Throne of Bhaal > Baldurs Gate II Archives

Old 10-17-2001, 10:37 PM   #81
Skydracgrrl
Silver Dragon

Skye blinks in surprise at her new surroundings, then shrugs. She quickly changes into her hot new bathing suit ^_~* and runs towards the water. "Yay, I haven't been to the beach for the longest time!" She shouts joyfully. Lyulfe sighs. *so easily pleased, silly elf...* Skye reacts with a splash of water. Soon a massive naval battle ensues. ^_^*
OOC- yeah, btw, I've decided to keep lyulfe on as a main character with skye... her partner/pet ^_^ yay, good choice LS. i luv the beach!!! especially oceans.

------------------
Quote:
What power would Hell have if those imprisoned there could not dream of Heaven?
Princess of Blondeness, second only to Aerie, who is Queen of Blondeness.
Entertainer/idiot and Elven bard at the Bar.My Website!
Old 10-18-2001, 03:58 AM   #82
Neb
Account deleted by Request

Kivan and Kharanax decide to go play beach volley with Ben and Dac.
Old 10-18-2001, 05:49 AM   #83
Sir Molock
Elite Waterdeep Guard

excuse me lords... where can i find the hummer of thunderbolts +3? I've already found the gloves and the belt, i want Crom Faeyr!!!

------------------
-The Legendary Sir Molock-
Old 10-18-2001, 10:51 AM   #84
Lord Shield

you want the scroll, Mushti - second turn on the right, down the corridor to the Shadow Dragon - he has it

LS looks at the Cyric symbols - "I am going to kick Cyric from here to Kingdom come when I see next him"

his next sandcastle is built and fused into glass so it can't get cyric symbols fingered into it. It's then covered with glyphs in case a certain Gnome tries chiselling into it

------------------
Lord Raptor's Site

Ironworks Dark General
BG2 Tavern Keeper
King of Pointlessness

Old 10-18-2001, 05:46 PM   #85
Encard
Quintesson

Encard looks around. It looks to be a beach. A beach... Encard casts a quick spell, putting him into his Suprme Beachwear of ChAos. THe fact that this looks essentially like his standard robes doesn't matter. It contiunually changes colors! Encard and Plague begin building a large sandcastle to rival the others. It works fairly , although at one point it does spontaneously light on fire.

------------------
The Eternal ChAos-bringer of

HADB

CCCCCCcccccccHHHHHHHHhhhhhhAAAAAAAaaaaaaaOOOOOOOoo oooooSSSSSSSsssssss.............

[This message has been edited by Encard (edited 10-18-2001).]
Old 10-18-2001, 05:52 PM   #86
Neb

Quote:
Originally posted by Encard:
Encard looks around. It looks to be a beach. A beach... Encard casts a quick spell, putting him into his Suprme Beachwear of ChAos. THe fact that this looks essentially like his standard robes doesn't matter. It contiunually changes colors! Encard and Plague begin building a large sandcastle to rival the others. It works fairly , although at one point it does spontaneously light on fire.

Tiax pokes LS and points towards the large sandcastle which Encard and Plague are trying to make bigger than theirs and says, "They shall not rival the work of the servants of Tiax!" He then grabs Kivan and Kharanax, drags them over the LS and Tiax's sandcastle construction site and says, "Build!" K & K decide not to argue with the gnome and start building, a few hours later, the sandcastle which LS, Kivan, Kharanax and Tiax cooperated on is large enough to be mistake for a small sandcoloured house.

Old 10-18-2001, 06:49 PM   #87
Encard
Quintesson

Encard and Plague continue to work on their sand castle. Suddenly, it makes a popping noise and begins to grow... it is soon several meters taller its competitor. It makes a sand-castlish-laughing-noise. Encard and Plague look at it and shrug. It suddenly collapses back to its original size, slightly shorter than the other sand castle. Encard and Plague continue to work on it, and it grows to the size it was when it suddenly grew larger.

------------------
The Eternal ChAos-bringer of

HADB

CCCCCCcccccccHHHHHHHHhhhhhhAAAAAAAaaaaaaaOOOOOOOoo oooooSSSSSSSsssssss.............

[This message has been edited by Encard (edited 10-18-2001).]
Old 10-18-2001, 07:13 PM   #88
Ace Flashheart
Manshoon

"Beach, beer and women in swimwear... You know what this means? SPRING BREAK!!!"

Lord flash runs around in circles till Shade gets annoyed and trips him up.

OOC: BG2 bar is dead, long live the BG2 bar.
Old 10-18-2001, 09:52 PM   #89
Neb

Quote:
Originally posted by Ace Flashheart:
"Beach, beer and women in swimwear... You know what this means? SPRING BREAK!!!"

Lord flash runs around in circles till Shade gets annoyed and trips him up.

OOC: BG2 bar is dead, long live the BG2 bar.
(The BG2 Bar may be dead, but we WILL revive it, it's probably the single greatest thread in the BG2 forum, with the Dwarven Throwers thread as a close runner up.

Old 10-19-2001, 06:43 PM   #90
Neb

(OOC: I know how to save the Bar! Move it to the GD forum! Lots more people there to post! LS, could you please set up a 10th or a 9.5th Bar in the GD forum, or shall I ask one of the mods to move the 9th one there?)