Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > Baldurs Gate II: Shadows of Amn & Throne of Bhaal > Baldurs Gate II Archives

Old 02-21-2001, 12:35 AM   #1
RAISTLIN

Now that i have your attention, i would like to ask about Drizzt. Sorry about the deception but I figured if it was the standard question about how to kill him or keep his armor that no one would reply after seeing one or two replies.

I like Drizzt and would not consider killing him, unless..........I can get the statue for Gwuenythar (SP). I would not feel bad here because it is, after all, how he acquired it.

Anyone know if it is in the game? If not has anyone recreated it with shadowkeeper?

Old 02-21-2001, 12:41 AM   #2
Hellfire
Elite Waterdeep Guard

it's in shadowkeeper and if i'm not mistakin it's in the cheat codes(couldn't answer that until tomarrow for sure)and what did you do with Dalamar?and are you back yet,to help Ansolan
Old 02-21-2001, 01:29 PM   #3
RAISTLIN

Thanks for the tip. As for Delamar...I read the books about 10-12 years ago I think. I do not remember who he was. As for Ansalon i may be back on my own time if it pleases me. You know I always did things as long as it fit in with my ultimate plan.

Old 02-21-2001, 03:52 PM   #4
RAISTLIN

Hey Hellfire I hear we have the same birthday. You make the 5th person i know born on that day.

I looked and did not see the figurine for Drizzt's panther. I did see a figurine for a moondog. Two questions
1. do you know where it is in the game?
2. Do you know how to create/modify items with shoadowkeeper?
I am thinking I might Like to make my own psedo-familiar with a statue like drizzts

Old 02-21-2001, 03:57 PM   #5
Accord
Ninja Storm Shadow

Moon dog figurine is a reward from the either the ranger or druid stronghold, not too sure but I think it is the rangers' stronghold.
Old 02-21-2001, 03:59 PM   #6
BLACK KNIGHT

I was soooo afraid you were going to say something about Boo here.

BK

Old 02-21-2001, 03:59 PM   #7
Epona
Zartan

Not sure whether you mean where is the moondog, or Drizzt's panther. I can help with the moondog thing though.
SPOILER
Moondog is the reward you get for finishing all the Ranger stronghold plots & killing 'Umar' the necromancer - I never got to use it (my saved games got wiped so I restarted) but I remember thinking it looked pretty awesome - it calls a moondog once a day who will fight by your side until killed or unsummoned blah blah blah and it has lots of abilities but .... OMG, I can't remember what they were? What is the point of replying to a post if you can't remember what you were going to write? Moondog rocks (I think)!!!
Old 02-21-2001, 04:00 PM   #8
Epona
Zartan

Or perhaps I should say "he's the dog's b*llocks"!!
Old 02-21-2001, 05:03 PM   #9
Fox!

The statue actually summons Cerberus although he doesn't have 3 heads ? He has a healing lick a howl that creates fear summing else which I forgot and Mirror Image,
Wahey 10 Cerberusus? Cerberi? And in my opinion is that he is very good a couple of days ago I completed the game for the 1st time and he one the final battle for me with 1 enemy left and me on no health, well not no health but anyway I had no healing spells or potions left and I was about to dye he licked me and like a second later I was hit with a blow that would have killed me so yea he rocks!!!!

Old 02-21-2001, 08:17 PM   #10
lekimbel
Welcomed New User

Hold on two secs: you found this Umar/??? I treked around the Umar Hills for ages & I'm sure I never killed him/her/it?!!! I thought it was a female witch, but I don't remember actually killing her, altho by this point, so much blood has been shed its a little hard to recollect. (What a chilling statement!) I'm all the way near the end but i would dearly love to go back and take Umar down-I am creating a new c-evil mage for my next game (NWN/BG11/HOW whatever) & I may need a tip or two from one who has tried. I'm also going to have an Avenger: are they any "good" ??? Heheheh. So anyway, wheres Umar??!!!!! Thanx