Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > General Discussion > General Conversation Archives (11/2000 - 01/2005)

Old 09-13-2001, 05:33 PM   #61
Cloudbringer
Ironworks Moderator

Quote:
Originally posted by Ziroc:

Oh No? Well, I'll send in my Mercenary--codename 'Bones'. He WILL sneak into the cussing persons home (as seen below) and pop you in the head with a knuckle bone!!

Or.. We'll strap a joystick to their hands with superglue, and let them 'work it out'.. (as seen below)

PS: I'll modify the rules in the next update, I agree with ya Larry!

Errr...interesting mercenary there! LOL

Cloudy

------------------

Raindancer of the Laughing Hyenas Clan
Storm-Queen
Raven's Cloud
StormCloud of the Black Knight: Heart Mind Soul Forever
"To sleep, perchance to dream..."
Old 09-13-2001, 05:39 PM   #62
MILAMBER
Lord Soth

Quote:
Originally posted by SSJ4Sephiroth:
well, i prefer to use little words i made up to replace cuss words myself. things like nertz will really help, but might make it just a bit confusing (kinda like Marklar being used for every noun), which is why i try to avoid swearing if at all possible.

and... err... four letter words? would you happen to mean ANY four letter word? and dont you think its rather odd that 'three' is a 5 letter word and 'six' is a 3 letter word?

There is a radio station out here that was trying to start it's own cuss word a while back. It kinda caught on but it died out. They were trying to make "Jackhole" a new swear word. I used it for awhile, and it felt good saying, but alas, eventually it was met with blank stares of incomprehension.

------------------
"The object of war is not to die for your country but to make the other bastard die for his."
-General George Patton (1885-1945)

Member of CLAN HADB
Old 09-13-2001, 08:07 PM   #63
Redblueflare
Galvatron

I guess we could find better words to get our point across. I try to avoid using any *four* letter words, but somehow end up doing it anyway. Shame on me.

------------------
Everyone is entitled to their own opinion, I just don't have to listen.