Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Classics > Wizards & Warriors Forum

Old 10-31-2003, 12:57 PM   #11
Bungleau
40th Level Warrior

I believe that impacts from that kind of behavior is what the game's original intent was. I've killed Oakenmir once, in one game, and it took a lot of the fun out of it. I mean, I went up some 40 levels after that one kill, so any further combats were a non-issue.

I might take on Erathsmedor once, for the same reason, but I generally leave him alone. Part of the spirit of the game is respect for and living with the land.

Now, if it attacks me first (like the Sphinx), that's a different matter... taste the blade...
-+-+-+
Give 'em a hug one more time. It might be the last.
Bungleau is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-03-2003, 01:12 PM   #12
Loumistro
Drizzt Do'Urden

Well I'm not that pure of a guy, however I'm not that bad of a guy either. I'm believe more in neutrality than I do anything when I put myself into this game. I take out any and everything that comes my way, good, bad, weak, or strong. Its a simple matter of only the strongest shall survive. When a character of mine dies, I don't rebirth him or anything I leave him. When I come to strong warriors I go for a challenge. I fight them. I would do anything for a good old fight. Haven't come across one in awhile though. My level 594 Vampire/Barbarian is quite the brute. In every game I play I kill off Earathsmedor, Oakimeir, Mystyical Sphinx, Gruede Morde, The Serpent Temple, Scabban, Anephas, and Cet. I kill them all. Taking out Anephas and Cet in one game is my biggest accomplishment. I mean how can you kill both? Well its fun. Anyways... When I said that they are more of a threat. I didn't mean threatening me. I mean more of to a title as the strongest being.