Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > General Discussion > General Conversation Archives (11/2000 - 01/2005)
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 11-04-2002, 12:55 AM   #41
Downunda
Set - Egyptian God of Chaos

Hi Cloudy, Bye Cloudy [img]smile.gif[/img]

Had a great day at work today - managed to get the ball rolling on my jump bike so should have it assembled and ready to roll in a few weeks I'm so amped about it
For those that care I'm building up a Moe Flow frame from scratch. Slapping on some XT cranks and gears, going for some Sunn rims and hubs, still optioning on whether to spend $600 on some Marzocchi Dirt Jump 3's or go way out and put up $900 for a set of Z1 Dropoffs - Leaning towards the DJ3's atm as I don't really need the external rebound adj but it would be nice all the same and some Avid mechs front and rear for that stopping power. Only going for an 8 speed cluster for the extra ruggedness it offers so it's def an urban assault bike as oppossed to DH or X-Country but it'll suit my style of riding and as a certain watch company once said... "It'll take a lickin' and keep on tickin'"

Still haven't got my bed and I am def sick of sleeping on my single mattress on the floor [img]tongue.gif[/img] But hopefully it should be here next week at the latest.

How's the snow looking in Cali Jen? Think there'll be enough for checking your new gears on thanksgiving? Hope so - and... oi! What's with snobbin' me on AIM? [img]tongue.gif[/img]

EDIT: FYI... The marzocchi website has it wrong, the DJ3's have 130mm of travel, same as the Z1's [img]graemlins/blueblink.gif[/img]

[ 11-04-2002, 01:19 AM: Message edited by: Downunda ]
Old 11-04-2002, 05:23 AM   #42
Glorfindel
Ma'at - Goddess of Truth & Justice

YAAAAY! With help from lennon I finally got IW working for me again... and all the time I thought IW was down [img]tongue.gif[/img] .... looks like I missed cloudy becoming a mod in GD? Or is that just your rank becuase of your moddship in the RP section?
Old 11-04-2002, 05:25 AM   #43
Kaltia
Jack Burton

My very first IWs victim: LS. But he liked it. So it doesn't count. Then Shadowhound, followed by Whacky, Tancred, and Moosey ^_^ Andrewas got nailed to the cafe door if i remember correctly...And Romey got laughed at repeatedly....hmmmmmm....
Calaethis! *pounces* I got disconnected last night
Missing you already snugglebunny [img]smile.gif[/img]

The wolf is as cunning as he is ferocious; once he's had a taste of flesh then nothing else will do.
Old 11-04-2002, 05:27 AM   #44
Calaethis Dragonsbane
Legion Symbol

*cough* I've missed you too, but erm, what was that LB said about no public displays of affection? *blushes* erm, wouldnt you prefer to talk to me in IWs chat dear heart? (A). lol, theres nothing like some bg early in the morning . [img]tongue.gif[/img] stupid shadow druids...
Old 11-04-2002, 05:36 AM   #45
Kaltia
Jack Burton

Quote:
Originally posted by Redblueflare:
I know you can get BG and TOTSC for just $19.99 now [img]tongue.gif[/img] Plus tax of course. True_Moose you only spent $20 on your female companion? Shame on you! Oh and those conversations were *hilarous* weren't they?

Ian just get GC PSO? Why wait for X-box? I doubt Mirosoft is special enough to get new character classes anyway. What has Microsoft done for Sega? Not much... [img]tongue.gif[/img] If anyone gets em Nintendo should've. Must get GC for Christmas.... [img]graemlins/1drool.gif[/img]
Actually, Microsoft bought Rare, so the sequal to Perfect dark etc. Will be on the Xbox only.
In case you don't know, Rare were the guys who developed Goldeneye, perfect dark, Diddy Kong racing, Conker, Donkey Kong and Banjo-Kazooie/Banjo-twoie
Old 11-04-2002, 05:38 AM   #46
Kaltia
Jack Burton

Quote:
Originally posted by Calaethis Dragonsbane:
*cough* I've missed you too, but erm, what was that LB said about no public displays of affection? *blushes* erm, wouldnt you prefer to talk to me in IWs chat dear heart? (A). lol, theres nothing like some bg early in the morning . [img]tongue.gif[/img] stupid shadow druids...
Kill 'em all for looking at MY elf [img]tongue.gif[/img]
[img]graemlins/kiss.gif[/img] Alright, trying to get into chat now. It's being very slow to load :pissed1:
Calthy calthy calthy you're MINE...and LB only said that in Captive
Old 11-04-2002, 05:44 AM   #47
Calaethis Dragonsbane
Legion Symbol

LOL, and LB's right. I get embarressed about "public displays of affection"; so just keep that in mind (why do i have a feeling, you WILL remember, then do it just to embarress me? [img]tongue.gif[/img] ) lol, dont worry dear, those shadow druids are already dead. Angering a child of Bhaal ISNT a very clever thing to do, even if he IS just a lvl 6 ranger... *evil wolfish grin* I'm gonna go clear out the Firewine ruins at somepoint I think... [img]tongue.gif[/img] lol. bah, I'm on the washington sever btw, please TRY to get on? please? [img]smile.gif[/img]
Old 11-04-2002, 05:49 AM   #48
Kaltia
Jack Burton

One word: firewall
*cries quietly to herself in a corner*
I'll see if I can dl MSN...might take a bit longer and go thru my break but hey *kiss*it's worth it. [img]smile.gif[/img]
Old 11-04-2002, 05:54 AM   #49
Calaethis Dragonsbane
Legion Symbol

hmm... go to www.downloads.com and dl trillian. you can get msn over that [img]tongue.gif[/img] I did that for one of the college domain thingys. (we have 2 at our college, only 1 has msn on..)
Old 11-04-2002, 06:00 AM   #50
Kaltia
Jack Burton

Thanks!!!!
*Hug* *Kiss*

@--`---,---