Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > General Discussion > General Conversation Archives (11/2000 - 01/2005)

Old 12-12-2001, 08:43 AM   #21
Galadria
20th Level Warrior

Hi, Elif, great about the baby. I can tell you're MUCH happier about 1 AM feedings than my husband was. LOL
Attalus on Galadria's computer: Are you insane, man? You're ruining it for the rest of us.
Galadria again: Attalus, go to work! [img]tongue.gif[/img] No you're not, Alif. I think it's sweet. Give your baby a big KISS from me and Squire Will. (to whomever's waiting tables) Please give me coffee and TWO calorie-free donuts.
Lady Galadria,Goddess\' Equal of the O.R.T.; [img]\"http://havak.db-forge.com/portraits/bitmaps/wlf180L.bmp\" alt=\" - \" /><br />\"Romance at short notice was her specialty.\" - Saki <br />Founder of the IW Branch of the Anti-Anomen Society
Old 12-12-2001, 08:54 AM   #22
Vampire

Hi everyone! [img]graemlins/wavey.gif[/img]

Hi Lioness! [img]graemlins/tgestar1.gif[/img] where is the TOT's tree house??
Neb!
Elif! [img]smile.gif[/img]
Melusine! [img]smile.gif[/img]
Cloudy! Cloud PIE!
Galadria! [img]smile.gif[/img]
Seph! [img]smile.gif[/img]
Sir-ReGin! [img]smile.gif[/img]

Breakfast, Branch, Lunch, Dinner, tea, Late-night snack.. or whatever is on me!
Old 12-12-2001, 08:56 AM   #23
MagiK

Mornin all....wheres the caffeine? ::staggers blearily to a seat::

Old 12-12-2001, 09:15 AM   #24
Legolas
Jack Burton

*looks at Avatar*

Someone sure is happy today [img]smile.gif[/img]

[img]graemlins/wavey.gif[/img]
Old 12-12-2001, 10:06 AM   #25
Neb
Account deleted by Request

Yep Leggy, someone sure is happy today.... And that someone is ME! [img]smile.gif[/img] [img]smile.gif[/img] [img]smile.gif[/img] I'm not sure exactly why, but I'm just BURSTING with joy today
Old 12-12-2001, 10:13 AM   #26
Sir ReGiN
Gold Dragon

Heeellooooo!! (for those of you that have seen the sieinfeld episode with the talking tummy, know what I mean )

How are you all doing today?
Glad to hear about the baby, Elif. Hope that she will live a long and prosperous life [img]smile.gif[/img]
Well, I've got to go, posting from a school computer and my teacher hates people that do other things on his lessons
See you all later
Old 12-12-2001, 10:23 AM   #27
Elif Godson
Dracolich

1 am feeding's arent bad, but the 5 am diaper change is a killer
The wife is doing great and so is the baby. All is well.

May I get a calorie free donut with a cup of coffee. need sugar and
caffeine. my batteries are starting to run low....
Old 12-12-2001, 10:24 AM   #28
Cloudbringer
Ironworks Moderator

[img]graemlins/1partyguy.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/balloons.gif[/img]

LOOK AT ALL THE PEOPLE HERE! Whoooo!

Hi everyone! Sounds like you are all having a mixed bag of events for December so far!

Ronn! You have a cup of whatever you like! Hardly ever run into you here. The leather chairs are comfy, plop down and visit some more!

Mel! Yes it HAS been a while and I love seeing you when you can drop by! FYI, my sweetie and I caught up with each other the last two days and managed to chat for a bit. [img]smile.gif[/img] I do hate long distance, but I guess it could be worse!

Redblueflare! Seph! Howdy!
Sir Regin, study hard and pass the exam! Have coffee/tea etc and play role plays later! LOL *mamaCloud mode off*

Hi Nebikins! You luring people out of comfy chairs with warm drinks to play? LOL hehe

Otp!!! 26 stories up! YIKES! Is that your office building? *stares wide-eyed, hoping OTP doesn't live in a high rise birdhouse*

Galadria, there's a nice bottle of Peppermint Schnapps that I keep out back... for er.. medicinal purposes.. hehe.. just add some to the hot chocolate, nothing finer! [img]smile.gif[/img]

Lioness, great job you're doing. Hey, hope you have a really good holiday. School must get out soon?

Scholarcs, hello and good to see you here again! Yes, Saz does fantastic work! And he did that sign as a favor, he was pretty busy when I mentioned it!

Avatar and MagiK, come on in, sit down, have a nice cup of something and some pumpkin cookies or date bread, all fresh out of the oven! [img]smile.gif[/img]
How are you both doing, btw?

I'm still not done my shopping for gifts. Need to buy some groceries, haven't started my Christmas cards yet.. eeeeeeef! I need time stop again.. who can do it?! LOL

Elif! Sounds like you are in love with that new baby, my friend! Wonderful! Enjoy this Christmas with her and your family!

Staralfur, end of the year is coming, bet you'll be glad for that!

Cloudykins [img]graemlins/ladyhearts.gif[/img]
Old 12-12-2001, 11:27 AM   #29
MagiK

Hihi Cloudy [img]smile.gif[/img] Im fine...cramming for my final tomorrow...hehe at least I only take one class a semester [img]smile.gif[/img]

Whats more important, is all my christmas cards have been sent, and all the gifts bought and wrapped...now what the heck am I supposed to do till christmas?? [img]smile.gif[/img]

Old 12-12-2001, 12:02 PM   #30
Cloudbringer
Ironworks Moderator

Wrap my stuff! Address my cards! LOL