Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > General Discussion > General Conversation Archives (11/2000 - 01/2005)
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 10-30-2001, 06:38 PM   #11
mistral4543
Ma'at - Goddess of Truth & Justice

(ooc: Thank you all for your prompt feedback. I am more than glad to stay as long as you feel there's still a value left out of my character... I shall play her exactly as I like it from now on.)

Her eyes had narrowed slightly as Larry whispered to the waitress of the tavern and for a moment, her heart had been troubled ~ Why do I doubt him right after my earlier vows? What kind of trust is this that I place on him... ~ And when the flowers had been revealed, her cheeks had turned crimson, from shame as well as shyness, for she felt the eyes of all around her.

Now, with a group of companions settled around her, her gaze sweeps across their faces. The only genuine smile she has is for her dearest sister Kaz. Her lips twitch imperceptibly as her eyes rest on Spree and Maverick. Instinctively, she grips her Shattered Reality and Celestial Fury under the table.

Leaning back, she assumes an air of indifference as she listens to the strangers' words... So... new companions... Sephi...Maverick Shadowfall...and one other stranger...~ She makes a mental note of the situation. ~

[This message has been edited by mistral4543 (edited 10-30-2001).]
Old 10-30-2001, 06:47 PM   #12
mistral4543

Larry groans inwardly ~ How many times am I going to have to listen to all this superficial introductions?? I want something big...something substantial... more adventures if you please... ~

Seeing Mistral's controlled expression, an idea strikes him ~ Perhaps I should not show my emotions so obviously. Let's see... ~ Struggling, he manages to smile broadly at the others. He waits for any news to come. ~
Old 10-30-2001, 06:50 PM   #13
Deiter Leafblade
Emerald Dragon

Seeing his companions eating or talking to each other he looks over at Mistral."So how have you been doing Mistral? You seemed quite troubled the last time I saw you."

ooc: Just thought I would talk to you Mistral, I don't think Deiter has really talked to your character. Lol and while were all staying in the same spot for the moment.

------------------

" If you are guided by the stars, you will only be able to travel by night. If you are guided by a map, you will be dependant on a piece of paper that is easily lost. If you are guided by your soul, you will always choose the right path."

[This message has been edited by Deiter Leafblade (edited 10-30-2001).]

Old 10-30-2001, 06:58 PM   #14
mistral4543

Her train of thoughts disrupted by Deiter's words, she blinks her eyes and turns to him, quickly squeezing in a genial smile ~

"Thank you for your concern, Deiter. Much has happened to me since my first appearance in the KFA restaurant...I somehow feel that the number of my exploits is double that of any other person's, given the same period of time." ~ She stares at him for a moment before continuing ~ "You seem a little worn out yourself. Would you care to share your adventures with me? We have after all faced death together once." ~

With that, she gazes expectantly at him, determined not to speak more for the moment.
Old 10-30-2001, 07:04 PM   #15
SSJ4Sephiroth
Beholder

Sephi sat down, not quite taking his eyes off of the young elf that had just entered. He took another sip of his drink and chased it with a bite of his meal. So, I assume that you were waiting for these people to show up too? Are they part of your group as well?
Old 10-30-2001, 07:06 PM   #16
Killing Spree
Mephistopheles

Maverick

~He shakes Sephi's hand, a skeptical grin crossing the assassin's face.~ "I unfortunately don't have the gold to spare for such an undertaking." ~He gives a humble bow to Chani's companions.~ "And I should be taking care of that my good folk." ~He nods his head to Chani a last time, winking one of his ebony eyes.~

~He turns, his face jovial, ready to leave. But something blue catches his onyx eye. A hand reaches instinctively for the dragon-tooth dagger at his ribs, a quiet yet sickeningly hateful growl growing from his throat. His eyes direct to Larry. His vision confirms the blue katana and the growl grows more ferocious, like that of a wild-cat ready to pounce. The assassin pulls the +4 dagger and points it at Larry in a threatening manner. His voice forbodingly dark and serious.~ "Show his tortured soul."

Chani

~She looks on in surprise. Nightblade! Of course! Maverick found more of a father in Cyrus than I did! Her eyes look to Larry in shock. She knew speaking could lead to losing her head, Maverick was no rational man when angry. Desperately, she rolls down her left sleeve, revealing the scythe to Larry, she mouths the word.~ "Nightblade!"
Old 10-30-2001, 07:11 PM   #17
Deiter Leafblade
Emerald Dragon

"Well a lot of it was with the KFA. I would like to thank you again for helping me out with the guy that held the place hostage with a spork." He couldn't help but grin slightly at remembering his days at KFA."The things we've all done together so far will never leave my mind. We've all have done so many things together, gone through many things...good and bad." Before he could finish what he was going to say to her, he sall Maverick looking at Larry like he was going to kill the ranger. Deiter looks from Chani to Larry then back to Maverick.

------------------

" If you are guided by the stars, you will only be able to travel by night. If you are guided by a map, you will be dependant on a piece of paper that is easily lost. If you are guided by your soul, you will always choose the right path."

Old 10-30-2001, 07:14 PM   #18
mistral4543

Totally caught offguard by Maverick's hostility, Larry gawks at him for a moment ~ "What are you talking about, man?" ~ Gazing wildly around him, he notices Spree rolling up her sleeves and mouthing some words. ~ If only I knew what she's trying to say... ~

With the dagger pointed at him, the tension is unbearable. Once more, he glances at Spree and notices the scythe mark on her arm. Rashly, he draws out Nightblade and grips it tightly, facing Maverick once more. ~ "What do you want?" ~
Old 10-30-2001, 07:15 PM   #19
SSJ4Sephiroth
Beholder

When Sephi sees Maverick getting ready to attack Larry, he quickly springs back up and reaches up behind him, drawing his sword. With his free hand, he begins to switch his Ring of Invisibility for his Ring of Dimension Door. I think that I might have missed something here, but nevertheless, I will defend my friend here. He got the rings switched, and got into a low stance with his sword out in front of him.
Old 10-30-2001, 07:15 PM   #20
mistral4543

The sudden outburst from Maverick catches her attention and she leaps to her feet, unsheathing both blades instantly.

"Watch your words and actions, Maverick. We mean no harm, and we expect the same of you." ~ Her imperious voice rings throughout the tavern, as silence begins to shroud the room.

[This message has been edited by mistral4543 (edited 10-30-2001).]