Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > General Discussion > General Conversation Archives (11/2000 - 01/2005)

Old 09-02-2001, 08:31 PM   #21
Gwhanos, Lord Of Evil

Sailor AzureWolf! Sailor SSj4 Sephiroth! (restrains ownself....)

------------------

All your base are belong to us! How Are you gentlemen?

Fish?
Welcome to your doom!!!
Official villain/demon of IW!

Old 09-02-2001, 08:33 PM   #22
AzureWolf
20th Level Warrior

Quote:
Originally posted by Lioness:
Thank you Azzy. I understand though, that they would want to play with throne of Bhaal, and that's ok.

Na I will bully them around until they sort something out for you!
Thats what clans are for! They help each other out, and just because the HADB has a bad history with the other clans doesnt mean we are all heartless

------------------

"I was born of darkness. My fathers eyes closed before mine opened. I am not of this world or the other, and I have the right to be what I am..."
Old 09-03-2001, 05:10 AM   #23
SSJ4Sephiroth
Beholder

well, we COULD do a BG1 multi while we wait for Lioness to get ToB... the point of this is more or less to get us to work together, so ill take what we can get!

------------------
It's simple. Once the Planet is hurt, it gathers Spirit Energy to heal the injury. The amount of energy gathered depends on the size of the injury...What would happen if there was an injury that threatened the very life of the Planet? Think how much energy would be gathered! Ha, ha, ha. And at the center of that injury, wil be me. All that boundless energy will be mine. By merging with the energy of the Planet, I will be come a new life form, a new existence. Melding with the Planet, I will cease to exist as I am now. Only to be reborn as a 'God' to rule over every living soul.

Super Sephiroth, slayer of the Uber Fluffy, and battle co-ordionator and defender of the HADB clan.
Old 09-03-2001, 08:32 AM   #24
Lioness
Jack Burton

Thanx, if you and the others don't mind...

------------------

Sword Saint of the HADB Clan
Waitress and entertainer at Cloudy's Cafe
Lil' Angel
Old 09-03-2001, 02:48 PM   #25
SSJ4Sephiroth
Beholder

i really dont mind, however it is still to see if mil and neb mind... and if we do bg1, we'll probably be doing hard or insane difficulty to compensate for overpowered characters...

------------------
It's simple. Once the Planet is hurt, it gathers Spirit Energy to heal the injury. The amount of energy gathered depends on the size of the injury...What would happen if there was an injury that threatened the very life of the Planet? Think how much energy would be gathered! Ha, ha, ha. And at the center of that injury, wil be me. All that boundless energy will be mine. By merging with the energy of the Planet, I will be come a new life form, a new existence. Melding with the Planet, I will cease to exist as I am now. Only to be reborn as a 'God' to rule over every living soul.

Super Sephiroth, slayer of the Uber Fluffy, and battle co-ordionator and defender of the HADB clan.
Old 09-03-2001, 02:53 PM   #26
MILAMBER
Lord Soth

I'll play whatever, but I much prefer BG2/TOB. I have a 21 inch monitor that drives me nuts when I have to play games @ 640x480. It makes everything friggin huge.

------------------
"The object of war is not to die for your country but to make the other bastard die for his."
-General George Patton (1885-1945)

Member of CLAN HADB
Old 09-03-2001, 03:41 PM   #27
SSJ4Sephiroth
Beholder

i know what you mean... having to play a game w/ such low res is rather irritating, but oh well.

------------------

Old 09-03-2001, 10:05 PM   #28
SSJ4Sephiroth
Beholder

OK, so for now were doing bg1, i guess. are we going to use new characters, or will we be recycling people and doing a higher difficulty level? and also, email me your preferred class and patches and stuff.

------------------

Old 09-03-2001, 10:43 PM   #29
Jafin
Symbol of Cyric

I'd be willing to do a BG1 MP, only problem is a 56k modem, so I'm not sure how well I'll be able to connect and stay on but I'd certainly be willing and rather glad to try. I must defend the honor of HADB!!!

I say we use new characters but if we wanna use stronger ones, I can do that, I've got a couple characters at lv. 5/6/7 depending.

-Jafin

------------------

Arch-Mage of the HADB
Destroyer of the evil Bunnies
Guardian of Boo and best friend of Minsc
Old 09-03-2001, 10:51 PM   #30
SSJ4Sephiroth
Beholder

i have a 56k modem too... just email me your info and i can help place you. o and btw, i have mage already!

------------------