Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > Baldurs Gate II: Shadows of Amn & Throne of Bhaal > Baldurs Gate II Archives

Old 04-10-2001, 04:32 AM   #41
Wizbane
Elite Waterdeep Guard

mmm...seems I can't just go and waste him. Kangaxx bothers me with a pesky quest. I already have arms and legs. Can a kind soul tell me where the torso is? (I'm too lazy to search the city once again, after all I finished the game many months ago. Somehow I missed that small house. I hope not to have dropped the torso somewhere, but I don't think so, cause I kept arms and legs among my objects).

------------------

Wizbane
Old 04-10-2001, 06:51 AM   #42
caleb
Horus - Egyptian Sky God

With Firkragg all you have to do to beat him is use brute force and healing potions(I beat him with 13th level party of monk,minsc,keldorn,jaheira,nalia,and aerie by just bumrushing him)
but with kangaxx most people have said they just exploit the a.i. or use cheap tricks. I fought kangaxx with the same party(now 16th level) and got my ass handed to me 11 times in a row because of that damn imprisonment.

p.s. When I finnally beat him I actually jumped up from my desk and yelled "yah ■■■■ you skull!" Lucky no one else was home at the time

------------------
RULE #1:I am always right
RULE #2:See rule #1
Old 04-10-2001, 08:55 AM   #43
Lord Shield

Quote:
Originally posted by Wizbane:
mmm...seems I can't just go and waste him. Kangaxx bothers me with a pesky quest. I already have arms and legs. Can a kind soul tell me where the torso is? (I'm too lazy to search the city once again, after all I finished the game many months ago. Somehow I missed that small house. I hope not to have dropped the torso somewhere, but I don't think so, cause I kept arms and legs among my objects).

Spoiler
Can't remember which bit is where but there are two sarcophagi. One off the sewers below the Temple District. The other through a trapped door in the Bridge District using the same building as the Twisted Rune entrance

Old 04-11-2001, 03:20 AM   #44
BG2SOA

bumping to front.

------------------

Don't mess with the Lich
Old 04-11-2001, 03:46 AM   #45
Hayashi
Silver Dragon

Quote:
Originally posted by Lord Shield:
That's Lord Raptor the evil chicken avenger you're talking about there. Bit more respect please, or he'll get in a 'fowl' mood.

groan!
Old 04-11-2001, 08:21 AM   #46
Lord Shield

Quote:
Originally posted by Hayashi:
groan!
That's right. He's at the top of the PECKING order so watch your step.

Old 04-11-2001, 09:47 AM   #47
BP
Elite Waterdeep Guard

SPOILER
'
'
'
'
'
'
'
'
'
'
I haven´t met kangaxx yet but i met another lich in the underdark (in the prison thing) and i beat him royally.

Is he easier than kangaxx or is a lich a lich?
Old 04-11-2001, 09:52 AM   #48
Horus - Egyptian Sky God

Quote:
Originally posted by BP:
SPOILER
'
'
'
'
'
'
'
'
'
'
I haven´t met kangaxx yet but i met another lich in the underdark (in the prison thing) and i beat him royally.

Is he easier than kangaxx or is a lich a lich?
a lich can hand his own undead ass to kangaxx

Old 04-11-2001, 10:27 AM   #49
caleb
Horus - Egyptian Sky God

Quote:
Originally posted by 250:
a lich can hand his own undead ass to kangaxx

Hell, all the lich's in the game AND irenicus get their ass handed to them by kangaxx

------------------
RULE #1:I am always right
RULE #2:See rule #1