Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > Baldurs Gate II: Shadows of Amn & Throne of Bhaal > Baldurs Gate II Archives
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 01-05-2001, 03:46 PM   #11
BLACK KNIGHT

If Moiraine is your real name, than I do apologize, but if you have ever heard of Robert Jordan's Wheel of time Series? I just assumed you took the name from the book. If you haven't read them, and you are in search of something to pass the time (currenly 9 books well over 7500 pages total) and are looking for something to strech your mind, then I wholehardedly suggest you pick them up.

=-)

Me, I've been one of those nasty lurkers who have only been reading the site and not adding to it, but I have come to the fore!

Hope you and your son are improving nicely.

BK

Old 01-05-2001, 05:04 PM   #12
Ertai, Wizard Adept

Well, you are one of the GREAT people that tries to help everyone and you should be considered one of the MASTERS (i dont know the female for this word, sorry) of this site so here you have a big HUG for you:

HUG !!!!!

And i want to dedicate this HUG to the MASTERS of this board (you know who they are, the usual: Rikard, Wah, Jon, Yorick...). THEY´RE THE SPICE OF THIS SITE !!!

Old 01-05-2001, 06:52 PM   #13
Ladyzekke
Ironworks Atomic Moderator

I hesitated replying to this post because it said "BROTHERLY hug", and of course I am female. Will SISTERLY hug do? As this Board has so few female members, I'm always on the lookout for fellow women! (I am married, not gay by the way!) I do believe you are the only female so far who has answered my questions on this Board. In the society we live in, or at least the one I live in, it is a true shame that men can get along with eachother as total strangers more than women. Women seem to at first glance view eachother with suspicion, envy and insensitivity. It should not be this way. I feel all of us on this Board have become a sort of large family (I guess that makes Ziroc our father!) I do not know the details of your near accident, but I have had a few on icy roads myself. I know what it is like to be in a car spinning wildly out of control to the point where you don't even know which way is up by the time you come to a halt. I am glad you and your son are OK. God must have been looking out for you.
Old 01-05-2001, 07:14 PM   #14
Jon the Hell Caster

Hey moriaine! Hope you and your son get better! (So you can countinue posting your wonderfull coments!) If you are bored you can go to my site at www.gis.net/~yos and download the Dragon Dancer.

Old 01-05-2001, 07:20 PM   #15
bazz1234

Hi Yorick, this would be the 1st time we have "spoken". I have not had the game long, but you guys here are all so friendly i just had to stick my nose in

Tell you what, i will give you all a quick run down... lol
Name = bazz, age = 19, Occupation = student (muahaha, aka laziness)

Oh and moiriane, i would have still spoken to you if you had chosen nyneave. Shes not all that bad... i may have ignored you if you were cadsuane though...
As for polgara.. hmm, not my favorite character. You read Terry Goodkind? Khalan is a nice charcter.....

Oh you may have guessed i read loads of fantays fiction (tolkien (everybody says that name, but his books are not that good!), Brooks, Goodkind, R.E. Feist, Jordan, Katherine Kerr, L.E. Modisett Jr, Bernard cornwell, Robin Hobb, Gemmell

Never played real life D&Dm though i do think i might like it....

Anyways, enough of me!!
Hope you are feeling better for all those hugs!!

Bazz

Old 01-05-2001, 08:16 PM   #16
Ladyzekke
Ironworks Atomic Moderator

Hey Bazz1234, I have ready all of Terry Goodkind's books. They are great. And I am half way through book 8 of Robert Jordan's Wheel of Time series. Have you ever read C.S. Friedman? If not, you are missing out. I consider Friedman's the best of all! No contest!!
Old 01-05-2001, 08:17 PM   #17
Jon the Hell Caster

everyone go to My rant against Rikard and read my and Holy Mage Wah's arguments --- guarented to bring a laugh!

Old 01-05-2001, 09:26 PM   #18
bazz1234

I have not read those books, will look into it for sure. always looking for more books to read, i am a little book monster!!!

WOT is great, got and read all the books, and waiting for the next...

Bazz

Old 01-05-2001, 11:27 PM   #19
Armisael

Ah, alright, I'll thaw out the old daub of stone for a moment. (hugs)
On a related note, I slipped on a stone and dropped a whole salami sandwich and half a bottle of beer into the bay last night. I'm very depressed about it and could use some sisterly hugs. Anyone?
Well, worth a shot.

Old 01-06-2001, 12:56 AM   #20
draconia

Well Moiraine, I don't know you but I am glad that you and your son are ok. As a mother myself, I am very glad that your son is well and that you are too. Big Hugs for you and your son. Take Care.