Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > General Discussion > General Conversation Archives (11/2000 - 01/2005)
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 01-10-2003, 06:16 PM   #1
Arvon
Unicorn

The Question Game

A lawyer and a blonde are sitting next to each other at the bar. The lawyer leans over to her and asks if she would like to play a fun game. The blonde, drunk and dozing, just wants to take a nap, so she politely declines and rolls over to the window to catch a few winks.

The lawyer persists and explains that the game is really easy and a lot of fun. He explains: "I ask you a question, and if you don't know the answer, you pay me $5, and visa-versa." Again, she politely declines and tries to get some sleep.

The lawyer, now somewhat agitated, says, "Okay, if you don't know the answer you pay me $5, and if I don't know the answer, I will pay you $50" figuring that since she is a blonde that he will easily win the match. This catches the blonde's attention and, figuring that there will be no end to this torment unless she plays, she agrees to the game.

The lawyer asks the first question: "What's the distance from the earth to the moon?"

The blonde doesn't say a word, reaches into her purse, pulls out a five-dollar bill and hands it to the lawyer.

Now, it's the blonde's turn. She asks the lawyer: "What goes up a hill with three legs, and comes down with four?"

The lawyer looks at her with a puzzled look.

He takes out his laptop computer and searches all his references. He taps into the digital cellphone via infra-red wireless connection to his modem port and searches the Net and the Library of Congress. Frustrated, he sends E-mail to all his co-workers, friends, clients, and suppliers that he knows. And then some. All to no avail.

After over an hour, he wakes the blonde and hands her $50. The blonde politely takes the $50 and turns away to get back to sleep.

The lawyer, who is more than a little miffed, wakes the blonde and asks, "Well, so what IS the answer?" Without a word, the blonde reaches into her purse, hands the lawyer $5, and goes back to sleep.

53.7% of all statistics are made up
Old 01-10-2003, 06:20 PM   #2
Calaethis Dragonsbane
Legion Symbol

ROFLMAO. Thats great.
Old 01-10-2003, 06:35 PM   #3
SomeGuy
Unicorn

LOL.That was good.I knew the what would be happening at the end though...
\"I firmly believe that any man\'s finest hour, the greatest fulfillment of all that he holds dear, is the moment when he has worked his heart out in a good cause and lies exhausted on the field of battle - victorious.\"<br />-Vince Lombardi
Old 01-10-2003, 06:45 PM   #4
Vaskez
Takhisis Follower

LMAO!
Love conquers all? Damn, I'd say that area's gray
Old 01-10-2003, 07:18 PM   #5
Slizerio

I heard a similiar one, in an "Australian Jokes" book
Listen to this:
A blonde walks into a store and asks for Crocodile Shoes. When she hears the price she said to the salesperson "It would be cheaper to buy a gun kill a crocodile" This sounded like a good idea at the time so she drove to a lake where some corcadiles lived. A passer by saw 4 dead crocodiles on the shore, as she brang a 5th one to shore she muttered "damn this ones not wearing shoes either.!"

[ 01-10-2003, 07:20 PM: Message edited by: Slizerio ]

Old 01-10-2003, 07:27 PM   #6
GokuZool
Lord Ao

Quote:
Originally posted by Slizerio:
I heard a similiar one, in an "Australian Jokes" book
Listen to this:
A blonde walks into a store and asks for Crocodile Shoes. When she hears the price she said to the salesperson "It would be cheaper to buy a gun kill a crocodile" This sounded like a good idea at the time so she drove to a lake where some corcadiles lived. A passer by saw 4 dead crocodiles on the shore, as she brang a 5th one to shore she muttered "damn this ones not wearing shoes either.!"
LOL, [img]graemlins/laugh3.gif[/img] good one Slizerio. Those Australian Jokes books are great!