Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > General Discussion > General Conversation Archives (11/2000 - 01/2005)
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 08-21-2002, 02:05 PM   #11
Talthyr Malkaviel
Ma'at - Goddess of Truth & Justice

Well, I can't be bothered to write all of it, but I do particularly agree with my part about attitude:

You are known to take the path less chosen and often wonder why everyone else follows the same old routine.

You prefer life's simple pleasures and your personality can be described as introverted.

You take comfort in the natural beauty of every living thing. While everyone else just sees the forest for the trees, you see it as a living breathing entity teeming with all the essentials necessary for happiness.
Old 08-21-2002, 02:08 PM   #12
johnny
40th Level Warrior

Ms Pacman Champion
Quote:
Originally posted by Lioness:
Cool. [img]smile.gif[/img]

Though they did say I was on my way to being locked up... Moi? Never!
you think that's odd ???? You can't just go around and smack people you know ? Especially not when it's nice people you keep smacking.
Old 08-21-2002, 02:17 PM   #13
Moni

Quote:
Originally posted by Talthyr Malkaviel:
Well, I can't be bothered to write all of it, but I do particularly agree with my part about attitude:

You are known to take the path less chosen and often wonder why everyone else follows the same old routine.

You prefer life's simple pleasures and your personality can be described as introverted.

You take comfort in the natural beauty of every living thing. While everyone else just sees the forest for the trees, you see it as a living breathing entity teeming with all the essentials necessary for happiness.
[img]graemlins/thumbsup.gif[/img] I picked the forest too.

Old 08-21-2002, 09:00 PM   #14
Feanor
Dungeon Master

that's exactly what my first page said too...
here's a summary of the rest - (obviously, i am bored at the moment)
*flip*
second page:
focused and unbending, your relationship often takes a backseat to whatever has currently captured your attention (actually kinda true)
fortunately(fwew)you have the heart to realize it and make up for the lack of attention with the perfect gift or gesture. your partner can never stay angry with your for long.(uh-huh! ok next page...)
*flip*
page three:
you adapt to and adopt the definition of style without even realizing it. you can get away with wearing just about anything and still look amazing.(can't i just go naked?? ok maybe not [img]graemlins/saywhat.gif[/img] )
paraphrase - blah blah i wear baggy cloths at home... etc.
page four:
relationships...
blah blah, ...love/friendship must be earned.... honesty, truthfulness and loyalty are highly regarded (that's great!)
*flip*
page five:
problems...
...i hide problems beneath a metallic exterior, (but that's not all) the truth of your travails is sometimes smeared on your smiling face much to your humiliation.(how poetic... okee time for the last page. i'm tingling with anticipation here!)
*flip*
page six:
as time passes, space becomes more real and precious. life takes on a whole new meaning.
your appreciation of things old and new will take you places many can only imagine
(must have been the renaissance clock thing)
you look to fulfill your love of travel as often as possible and have already seen more of the world than others have in a lifetime.
(well, i suppose so if it only includes the east coast of the US and Canada. at least i'm not going to be locked up!)