Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > Baldurs Gate II: Shadows of Amn & Throne of Bhaal > Baldurs Gate II Archives

Old 11-05-2000, 08:09 PM   #1
Helm-guard

I just got buldurs gate 2 a few days ago and one thing I kinda find odd is a Lawful Neutral priest of Helm can cast spells that call like raise dead. I know it`s hard to program extra info but I would have been a cool bell and whisle if priest could cast spell by God and by aligment (A priest of Helm would never cast chaos) for the fun of it I`ve tried not to use the spells but it is too tempting to call forth an army of undead as battle folder.

etra question I am in the underdark and there are huge portals that call forth elemental after elemental and I keep getting pinned on both sides by drows and the elemental is there a way to destroy the portals?

Old 11-05-2000, 08:39 PM   #2
Armisael

True, it might be neat. I think they should redo the cleric kits for each god; Helm, Lathander, Talos, Ilmater, Tempus, Oghma, Cyric, etc., and make them work like the mage kits - certain cleric kits cannot use certain spell schools.

Old 11-05-2000, 08:48 PM   #3
Helm-guard

Maybe an expation pack like Baldurs Gate 2 (The Priests of Toril). That would be fun to see!

Old 11-05-2000, 11:29 PM   #4
Shashae

As for the Elementals, the easiest way is have 3 of your fighter types (I used Jaheria, Minsc, and my char) beat up the elementals. I forget if there are 9 or 10 of them that will come out. You can not destroy the portal as it is used later as part of a quest. As are the earth and fire portals. Sorry no water portal.
As long as you stay close to the wall when going to the elementals, you should be able to avoid fighting drow at the same time.
Good Luck