Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > General Discussion > General Conversation Archives (11/2000 - 01/2005)
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 09-25-2003, 03:02 PM   #111
TX_Chris
Dungeon Master

eish, i need some sort of conversation to pass the time, any conversation even if i'm no a part of it ^__^; ag that makes no sense.
Mazdamundi-sama *nods*
Old 09-25-2003, 03:03 PM   #112
Sigmar
Unicorn

Quote:
Originally posted by Kaltia:
It quacked at me in an insulting manner!

...What's that, you say? Penguins don't quack? DEAR GOD! SOMEGUY, SPEAK TO ME!

quote:
Originally posted by Sigmar:
"How rare!"
Medium, it would seem [/QUOTE]ROFL, good one madam!

Anywho what the hell do Penguins do if they don't quack? Bark!? More importantly do they produce an echo like their feathered flying cousin, the Mighty Duck?

*stares at the penguin lying on its back, black and red from the burns, it moves up to a sitting position and shakes its head shedding some of the water from its body, it than proceeds to survey the inhabitants of the cafe in a suitably evil manner*

Hey 'lil buddy I've got something that'll cheer you up. Whats black and red all over? A sunburnt penguin! Funny huh?

*the penguin points a flipper at Sigmar and a second later it leaps towards his face and proceeds to peck at it with malicious intent.*

Oh God, the pain!

"Mazdamundi-sama"-*Sigmar notes extremely obscure Lizardman reference* [img]tongue.gif[/img]

[ 09-25-2003, 03:08 PM: Message edited by: Sigmar ]
Old 09-25-2003, 03:12 PM   #113
Cristian
Emerald Dragon

im going to bed going to watch tv cya all...

now i bet ill be attacked by posts like.. >Usless spamm0r etc etc... well ill say [img]graemlins/finger.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/bonghit.gif[/img]
Old 09-25-2003, 03:16 PM   #114
TX_Chris
Dungeon Master

Letter

Oh look who showed up [img]tongue.gif[/img]
What are you on about with all this Penguin talk, talk about something more interesting like robotic amphibious creatures intent on conquering Tokyo. Now thats a story..
P.S who's getting the new Outkast CD?....well..not me.
Old 09-25-2003, 03:20 PM   #115
Sigmar
Unicorn

Quote:
Originally posted by TX_Chris:
What are you on about with all this Penguin talk, talk about something more interesting like robotic amphibious creatures intent on conquering Tokyo. Now thats a story..
Mecha-Godzilla? What a novel idea, I wonder if anyone's pursued that storyline before? [img]tongue.gif[/img]

The penguin talk is entirly relevant and appropiate...they're evil you see. Haven't you ever seen "Wallace and Grommit"?

As for the Outkast CD, I've gotta hear it first.
Old 09-25-2003, 03:28 PM   #116
WillowIX
Apophis

Cloudy, sounds wonderful. Of course it usually turns from wonderful to horrible within a week or two (planning weddings that is). Have the two of you found a nice place for the web camera? We want to see it live! [img]graemlins/blueblink.gif[/img]

Horatio, doesn't sound very pleasant. Why did you go and do that for?

Siglet, why I hit you? Well you see, hmmm, I... hmm well I just wanted to thwack you. [img]tongue.gif[/img]

Cristian, can you please stop posting about what you are going to do.
Old 09-25-2003, 03:39 PM   #117
TX_Chris
Dungeon Master

Quote:
quote:
Mecha-Godzilla? What a novel idea, I wonder if anyone's pursued that storyline before? [img]tongue.gif[/img]

The penguin talk is entirly relevant and appropiate...they're evil you see. Haven't you ever seen "Wallace and Grommit"?

[/QUOTE]ha! well played, but i was thinking more on the lines of a giant toad followed by a legion of skinks and other such creatures, what, wheres that from? o.O
And yes i have seen Wallace and Grommit, does that mean that i should hate farmers two, you know you've seen that episode.
Old 09-25-2003, 03:42 PM   #118
Sigmar
Unicorn

Quote:
Originally posted by WillowIX:

Siglet, why I hit you? Well you see, hmmm, I... hmm well I just wanted to thwack you. [img]tongue.gif[/img]

...You don't even bother to come up with rational arguments to support why you use The Willow Stick anymore. The power's gone to your head Willow!

...don't hit me!

"ha! well played, but i was thinking more on the lines of a giant toad followed by a legion of skinks and other such creatures, what, wheres that from? o.O
And yes i have seen Wallace and Grommit, does that mean that i should hate farmers two, you know you've seen that episode."

I've only seen the penguin episode.

As for your previous comment, I'm going to guess...Frogger [img]tongue.gif[/img]

[ 09-25-2003, 03:45 PM: Message edited by: Sigmar ]
Old 09-25-2003, 03:44 PM   #119
Zuvio
Gold Dragon

Quote:
quote:

[/QUOTE]
Wallace & grommit .... Evil penguins .... World War III anyone?!

Gnja Nja Nja ..... Let me be the first to reveal my true identity: I shall hereforth be known to you peasants as Zuvio, Elite Commander of The Legion of Unswerving and ever-Unsympathetic Penguinites, bringer of Chromatic Death & Decay, Stealer of Souls and Reseller of Crystallized Ping-Pong Balls! Thou shalt all feel my wrath!!

* Zuvio: cuts off power to Kaltia's house and barricades her doors and windows from the outside and then commands 33 1/2 penguins to all sing in unison: "Music was my first love" in a very, very high-pitched manner while they are using metal sticks to rattle across her house, producing *the* worst cacaphony ever heard by man which would even make a brick stone go insane!!! *

!!! INFIDEL !!!
Old 09-25-2003, 03:52 PM   #120
Firestormalpha
Knight of the Rose

Zelda Champion Snake Champion
Zuvio I don't believe Kaltia's in right now. I last saw her down at the Military surplus store buying a few live grenades an AK-47 with ammo and a low level nuke. I'd clear out if I were you.

On the more peaceful side of things, my pics are up on stealthy's site now. Pg45 for those who care, or those who don't care and are merely bored enough to go take a look. [img]smile.gif[/img]

[ 09-25-2003, 03:53 PM: Message edited by: Firestormalpha ]

"We are never to judge a philosophy by its abuse." - Augustine

"If you're wondering if God has a sense of humor, consider the platypus."

http://www.greaterthings.cbglades.com