Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Classics > Wizards & Warriors Forum

Closed Thread

Old 07-20-2001, 11:57 AM   #21
Loumistro
Drizzt Do'Urden

I came here to get drunk and Share my most embarrasing experince ever the first time I went through the game and When I came to the Crypt I spent five days trying to get in and made it to level twenty-one before I Found that you are supposed to pull the lever I finally found it and then spent like ten days trying to find a way up the stairs I fell in then I made it to level twenty-six before I bashed the lock open and got some stick acendenty used it on the crystal tried to give to that dumb Stout and then killed Him because I thought he was useless Found that slot and put it in the slot for it killed Flokas Ra and Waited more than two weeks trying to figure out what was going on I finaly figured it out and my warrior was at thrity-three before I made it up there and then I out and it took me more than Two months before I found out what to do with the thing that came out of the mummy I was almost at level Forty was maxed at 18 with all Stats I easily beat the rest of te level and came out at level Forty-one.

I decided to reset the game and try it again and left at level five with each charactor it sucked because I had Deleted the other Guy.

And it took me more than Five Months Before that I had Figured out that In order to get A new role you just enter the building and Wait. So When I first beat the game I had A level 60 Wizard. It was easy with the staff of death and I had a Nice enchated Dagger With Zap and A some Sheild of Wyr. He wore a wizards Robe Plus +4 and It was enchated with Immunity to Fire and and Magic and and Trouser +1 and Sudue Boots +1 and Leather Bracers +3 he was Strong then I got him to be a Samuri and Took him Through the game Again He was Strong.

BBBUUURRRPPP...................... One more and Put it on my tab

------------------
Old 07-20-2001, 07:54 PM   #22
Dr.Pick
Zhentarim Guard

Lou*hic*meeshtro, dat wushan' i'credibul shtory! I' talk more, bud I godda go beddy-bye*hic* I thin' I drin' too mush. Can shumwun call me a ooberhorse, er a mine cart, er sumtin' ta git me home? Ah don' feel sso good. =-{

+Dr.Pick
Old 07-20-2001, 09:10 PM   #23
Loumistro
Drizzt Do'Urden

Ya Dr. Pick Dont Drowp yur boogre axe on yo toe ya might becomes a bad Boogers and get in twoble
Old 07-20-2001, 09:16 PM   #24
VIXEN
Dungeon Master

ROTFLMAO...Funny Story Lou!!
Old 07-20-2001, 11:25 PM   #25
adam warlock
Ma'at - Goddess of Truth & Justice

boogre brooze awwwww right!

excuse me... too much brew.......

going to the boogre bathroom

Old 07-21-2001, 01:59 AM   #26
Jafin
Symbol of Cyric

Great stories everyone!!!!!

I was writing up one of my favorite instances that occured to me in the game, rather well written I thought and very long but I accidentally hit the ESC key and erased everything I'd written !!! Oh well, I guess I can do it later, I don't really wanna write the whole thing again right now.

Keep the stories coming!!! And help yourselves to beverages, they're FREE!!!!

-Jafin

------------------

I am Jafin, arch-mage of the HADB clan!
Old 07-21-2001, 03:09 AM   #27
Thry Cracix
Elite Waterdeep Guard

Thought I'd share my funny anecdote with you guys!

I was on my second run through the game with my solo character and was gonna create a second character, but never got around to it. So my Zenmaster collects all the happy Tomes again and I beat the final pyramid. As teleport back to the town, Mr. Buhsido Guildmaster asks me if I'd like to be a Zenmaster. Already being a Zenmaster, I figured, "Sure, why not, I can finally get rid of these tomes!"
Well, kind Mr. Guildmaster says, "Zenmaster coming right up!" So I eagerly check my stats after he gives me the promotion to see what kind of bonus I'll get for being a double Zenmaster!

Having gone into town with +400 to hit and +200 to parry, I was a might surprised to see that my ZENMASTER LEVEL HAD BEEN RESET TO ONE, AND MY HIT AND PARRY WERE NOW +2!!!!!

Smacking Mr. Bushido Guildmaster across the face with one hand as I hit the "Load Game" Button with the other, I reluctantly returned to the BEGINNING of Cet's Pyramid and wiped it out again, dropping the tomes into the lava pool outside Cet's room where I believe they still remain...
Old 07-21-2001, 09:50 AM   #28
Ladybug
Dungeon Master

Wow T.C. - LOL! That would be quite a shock!!
And thanks for the warning. I too am close to the end of my second game, and I'm sure I would have done that exact same thing.

Ladybug
Old 07-21-2001, 11:53 AM   #29
Loumistro
Drizzt Do'Urden

Just Yesterday I had A BBUURRPP funny Experance In the The Bar There was a Boogre Battle and I was caught in the middle came a Jungle Lily and Some thing must have been Wrong It didn't Breathe It just Stood There and Got it's A** Whomped on Boogres Still fought then He Started Breathing But it didn't affect the other Boogres but me I Used Fire Storm Meteor Storm Ice Storm Summon Feind and Whirling Deverish With Each Person and ONly One Living My Boogre With 3 Life left and he was a vampire and Went to fight the Pit Crawler on Acendent When he got there he was with 1 life I used Vampire Bite and Killed him I had NO Boogre Brew and Every one was dead SO I'm here to relive myself of the Poision and to kill Some more Boogres Later But first time to Be Bad Stupid Drunk Boogre

One More Boogre Brew and Put it on My tab
BBBBBBBBBUUUUUUUUUURRRRRRRRRRPPPPPPPP............. ....

I need a Designaded Walker
Old 07-21-2001, 12:40 PM   #30
Dr.Pick
Zhentarim Guard

*Dr.Pick enters the Boogre Bar with a wet towel and an ice pack on his head*

Hello, everyone! Jafin, I needs a real big mug filled with coffee, milk and sugar. I was obviously up too late wit' the Rats playin' Darts! Ah hope they didn't take too much o' me Gold! Didn't have the motivation ta count it this mornin'.

Well, Ah got a message from me friends 'bout gittin' ta the Lost sea Area. They still can't git the'selves in shape 'nough yet, er git ther' Vanish spells ta work right. They's 'bout ready ta give up on th' whole project. Can't say as Ah blame 'em of course.

*after stirring his sweet, milky coffee for the past couple minutes, Dr.Pick cautiously takes a sip*

Aaahhh...that feels so good! Prob'ly could use mo' sugar, but this will do the trick. Thank ye muchly, Jafin! *tips an imaginary hat to the Barkeep*

Someone got a nice, quiet story ta tell? Muh head still kinda hurts from all doze dart games. Hee, heee! OWCH!

+Dr.Pick
Closed Thread