Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > General Discussion > General Conversation Archives (11/2000 - 01/2005)
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 05-02-2001, 12:59 PM   #11
Throntar
Drizzt Do'Urden

Quote:
Originally posted by Donut:

Sorry Draconia, my comment was a cricket joke, I love to bait the aussies .

I had a dog which sadly died some years ago. Her name was Cindy and she was a cross between a golden labrador and a whippet (difficult to imagine but true). I live in a second floor flat now and having a dog isn't really an option I'm afraid. I would love a Weimarana, those things have such class.
Weimarana's are excellent dogs. I've never had one but have known more than a few people who have. Absolutely beautiful, short hair, don't shed much , and very mild mannered.

For me, I've got one greyhound (retired racer) who is 8 years old and plays like he's 2, one Cairn Terrier (mean little bastard, but we love him anyway), and three fish...oh...and my newborn daughter, but I don't think she counts.

Draconia...I cannot *believe* that you have 10 cats! I don't do cats as I'm deathly allergic to them. Airways start swelling shut as soon as I walk into a house with cats. S'allright though as they don't like me much anyway...

------------------

Now where did I leave that doughnut?!
Old 05-02-2001, 01:56 PM   #12
Sazerac
Ironworks Moderator

For me: 1 Welsh Corgi (Queen Elizabeth Dog) and 5 rats (2 girls, 3 boys, NO plans of mating, LOL!)

Old 05-02-2001, 02:04 PM   #13
slackerboy
Gold Dragon

2 kitties.

ani (the little one) and obi (the big one)

------------------

*Lord of the Screen Shot*
Get My IronWorks Winamp skin

[This message has been edited by slackerboy (edited 05-02-2001).]
Old 05-02-2001, 02:38 PM   #14
nick1979
Zhentarim Guard

3 dogs
Dalmaion: Dominique
2 Labs: Angel and Faith

------------------
Old 05-02-2001, 02:44 PM   #15
slackerboy
Gold Dragon

Quote:
Originally posted by nick1979:
3 dogs
Dalmaion: Dominique
2 Labs: Angel and Faith

------------------

*Lord of the Screen Shot*
Get My IronWorks Winamp skin
Old 05-02-2001, 03:26 PM   #16
Glycerine
Manshoon

Hmmm...well I don't have any pets now, but my favorite pet of all time had to be my cat Jaws. He was a big huge tomcat and, at the time, my best friend. Sadly, he was eaten by a very LARGE eskimo husky type dog...

Glycerine
Old 05-02-2001, 03:46 PM   #17
Lady Avalon
Emerald Dragon

I can't believe you have ten cats Moni. Wow, you must spend a fortune on food. I have two cats. One, a 13 year old tabby/siamese with a very bad attitude. His name is Skittles and he likes to be in the same room with us, but will not sit on my lap and only likes to be petted on his head and under on his neck. Our other cat is a 3 year old Siamese named Merlin with the best personality ever, even though he can be quite demanding and loud at times. When he wants to play, he will bring either his piece of rope or crunchy ball and drop it at your feet and then just stare at you until you throw it for him. Oh yeah, a 15 year old teenager.

------------------

Seeker of Truth
Old 05-02-2001, 04:39 PM   #18
Epona
Zartan

Had a budgie called Spartacus but he died Saturday before last at the ripe old age of 10.

I now have a tiny little blue & white baby budgie (he's so small) called Titus. I have had him about 4 days and he is still very shy and missing his nest-mates - he really is a little baby, about 6 weeks old at the most, only just able to feed himself. And did I mention he is so sweet! They have really big eyes at that age. I still miss my old bird a lot but I had to get another one to take my mind off it, the silence was too depressing.

------------------

Time is an illusion. Lunchtime doubly so.

Epona of The Laughing Hyenas and The Ladies Guild.
Old 05-02-2001, 08:29 PM   #19
bilqis
Symbol of Cyric

I have 2 dogs. Beltane is a 4 year old Great Pyrenees. I love her temperament.. she's a gentle giant. Terra is a mutt, we think she's part spaniel and husky. She's also 4 years old.

I would love to have more animals, but I have no agreement from my husband. Oh well.

------------------

Sometimes I think I
understand everything,
then I regain consciousness.

Happy Member of Fast Fourward.
Old 05-02-2001, 11:47 PM   #20
John D Harris
Ninja Storm Shadow

two cats , Abigail female hell spawn , Fritz male petphomanic
four dogs Tara female black lab, Sheba female ugly as homemade sin, Gracie (tara's baby and passing stranger), Buster male spitz