Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > Baldurs Gate II: Shadows of Amn & Throne of Bhaal > Baldurs Gate II Archives

Old 11-09-2001, 06:01 PM   #11
Barloc
Zhentarim Guard

Vampires, Mindflayers, Beholders and liches
Old 11-09-2001, 08:57 PM   #12
AzRaeL StoRmBlaDe
Hathor

ohh yeah I really really really really really really hate demiliches too. especially kanggaxx. Imprison me will you, you worthless hollowed out skull looking sissified goblin fodder
Old 11-09-2001, 10:59 PM   #13
Morgan_Corbesant
Symbol of Cyric

i hate all of the thugs and stuff. there are way too many of them, and they arent worth squat. just a waste of my time.
Morgan Corbesant, Elven BladeSinger, Captain of the army of the Seldarine<br /><br /> [img]\"http://www.rleeermey.com/images/linkbanners/usmcredwhiteblue.gif\" alt=\" - \" /><br />Protector of Elves<br />Slayer of Orcs<br /><br />ALL YOUR BASE, ARE BELONG TO US!!!<br />I DON\'T FIGHT FOR HONOR, I FIGHT TO WIN!<br />\"One who is a samurai must before all things keep constantly in mind, by day and by night...the fact that he has to die\". <br />-Daidoji Yuzan-<br />16th Century
Old 11-10-2001, 01:39 AM   #14
Debaser

I really hate Kangaxx, i must say.
Irenicus is cake...I smash him around with little regard.
Old 11-10-2001, 01:10 PM   #15
Vassili_Zaitsev
Dungeon Master

I really hate goblins, kobolds and WORST of all!! Wild Dogs!!!!
D-Loc to Johnny Richter\'s like ping to pong,<br />Ain\'t nothing wrong don\'t fix shit if it ain\'t broke,<br />We ain\'t no jokes, <br />you know the kings by the size of our tokes, <br />motherfuckers!<br /><br />Blaze All Day, Every Day,<br />Each Way, The Right Way,<br />My Way, Greenhay, We High,<br />Been There, Done That,<br />Big Blunts, Fat Sacks,<br />Hit It Fast, Make It Last,<br />First Class, We Blaze...<br /><br />Well yup I\'m still drunk with the humps in the trunk,<br />You hear the Kottonmouth Kings yellin\' out BUMP! BUMP!<br />I flew through a yellow then I ran a red,<br />Grabbed a bev saw a cop then hit the clutch and breath,<br />Knew I had to slow down so I smoked a bowl,<br />Picked up D-Loc and told him start to roll,<br />Freeway was packed so I paid the toll,<br />Four joints later my bus was fishbowled,
Old 11-10-2001, 02:14 PM   #16
Sir Exxon
Zartan

I just really hate vampires and mind flayers!
Old 11-10-2001, 02:37 PM   #17
Sorcerer Alex

I hate vampires and anything else that level drains you. It's so annoying to have to go to a temple, spend all your money on restoration spells and walk all the way back into the dungeon you were in

Old 11-10-2001, 05:17 PM   #18
Madman-Rogovich
Lord Soth

ihate...........the koatoa boyz,,,man they piss me off no end damn useless
Old 11-10-2001, 05:55 PM   #19
Tiamat
Banned User

I hate..... this is going to be sounding gay tu da best players here.... Yuan-Ti Magi: In D'Arnise Hold, the bugger by the stairs....... + a troll = rough time! This is of course, you go to the hold when you first recieve the quest.....
Old 11-11-2001, 01:13 AM   #20
ThE_LoKi_MaN
Elite Waterdeep Guard

I hate umberhulks. Mind flayers don't bother me that much because i have taken out that whole lair with a thief. backstab/hide in shadows/boots of speed/amulet of resistence= Mind Flayer ass whippin.