Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Roleplaying > Ironworks Online Roleplaying

Old 10-28-2002, 09:20 AM   #201
Horus - Egyptian Sky God

Ragnar sat in front of his desk. A lamp dimly illustrated his quarter. Several documents lay in a neat fashion on his table, with pen and ink near them. Among other things, a small beautiful wristlet of cords and string rested on a wooden crate.

He stared at the wristlet quietly, seemingly lost in thought. A sigh escaped his breath, and his squire inquired politely, "Is there anything wrong, sir?"

"Nothing," Ragnar shook his head and leaned back in the chair, "Now leave me."

"Sir," the squire soluted then dart out of the tent.

"At least he wasn't stupid." After a long time, the orc commander mumbled in that uncharacteristic soft voice. He was going to kill the halfling had he insisted on fighting. Perhaps he should have. He wasn't afraid of killing, and even angering a god. After all his god had abandoned him. He managed all these years alone and he began to miss less and less of the past. His past and his formal self.

Then he gave one tired and longing look at the beautiful wristlet, perhaps the gods were punishing him after all. He sighed wearily.

[ 10-28-2002, 09:57 AM: Message edited by: 250 ]
250 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-28-2002, 07:22 PM   #202
Skydracgrrl
Silver Dragon

OOC- just slightly confused here.. (btw, nice princess mononoke song ) the first post suggests that ferji was killed, but the second one suggests otherwise.. is he, or isnt he? ^^;

Skye

"Oh, I understand," Skye murmured to Robin, distracted. She sensed something was wrong, but she couldn't put her finger on it. 'I hope Ferji is ok...' she thought worriedly about the halfling. "Robin, can you get my bindings undone? They aren't done as tightly as yours. And if you can't maybe the stranger over there can use his firespell to release either you or me. Once one of us are released, we ought to check out how tight the security is, and make sure Ferji is alright. I have this bad feeling that something's terribly wrong..." she shivered, violet eyes gleaming slightly.

ooc- hehe, "space heart" ^^; call it artistic license, if you will... (if ya dont know what space heart is, watch Gundam Wing and find out about Quatre [img]tongue.gif[/img] )
Skydracgrrl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-28-2002, 07:46 PM   #203
Horus - Egyptian Sky God

The creature shuffled towards you, and you saw a small form (Skye can make out a small heated form) coming closer. He didn't appear to be binded in any way. And his face drew close, though you could not make out the details, and spoke in an excited high pitched voice

"Did you say burn? Did you? Dakkul cast fireball, and booom!" His arms flailed apart in a wide circle, imitating an explosion.

OOC:
thx for the comment on the song, I got more.
as for Ferji, he isn't dead. you will see.

[ 10-28-2002, 09:01 PM: Message edited by: 250 ]
250 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2002, 01:50 AM   #204
The Ornery One
Drow Warrior

Elith:
While being invisible, it was difficult to suppress the giggles that constantly tried to boil up, but Elith dug fingernails into palms and tried to listen for any clues to where each of the others were being held. Sounds of a fight came from one tent, but none of the orcs seemed to pay attention. Elith sneaked toward the tent to find out if maybe the orcs were fight amongst themselves. If they were, it would be easier to get the others snuck out to safety.
As a side thought, Elith considered finding some weapons, as the others' weapons were most likely taken from them. "It would be best to get anything small (like daggers, darts, or a sling and bullets)" thought Elith, certain that anything to aid in defence would be welcomed by the others.
The Ornery One is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-2002, 05:59 PM   #205
Skydracgrrl
Silver Dragon

Quote:
Originally posted by 250:
The creature shuffled towards you, and you saw a small form (Skye can make out a small heated form) coming closer. He didn't appear to be binded in any way. And his face drew close, though you could not make out the details, and spoke in an excited high pitched voice

"Did you say burn? Did you? Dakkul cast fireball, and booom!" His arms flailed apart in a wide circle, imitating an explosion.
ooc- *sighs* pyros, gotta love 'em.
like they say, ornery one, walk softly and carry a big stick.

Skye

Skye pondered for a moment, then addressed Robin. "From what Dakkul here says, I don't think it would be such a good idea to have him try to free us with one of his fireballs. It may be a bit, er, damaging to our health." She turned and looked at Dakkul. "Do you think you could cast some of your wonderful fireballs out near the main tents? I'm sure it would draw alot of attention. How many can you do? Of course, a demonstration isn't necessary quite yet."
While she waited for a reply from the overexcited creature, she whispered hurriedly to Robin her plan. "If you can free me from my bonds, since they're rather loose, we can have Dakkul cast some of his fireballs off in the main part of the tents, but far enough that we can slip away without drawing attention, and get to the exit. Since you probably will still be bound, we need to draw their attention far enough away from us that we can escape, even when hindered by the ropes." A thought suddenly hit her. "Or, if I can get free, I can go find some small weapons to cut everyone's bindings before we escape undercover by the fireballs."
Old 11-03-2002, 02:30 AM   #206
Dundee Slaytern
Ironworks Moderator

Robin Clym

"Yes... things are never easy are they?", Robin drawled, "Cynism aside, your plan is risky, but since mine always either backfire or go to the dumps, I say aye, we will follow your plan. I will attempt to roll along to one side and stay hidden after I free you from your bonds. I do not suppose you know any minor fire spells do you? I can endure a little burn if it means my freedom from these bonds. Here, let me try to gnaw your knots loose. Talk to Dakkul while I do so."
Dundee Slaytern is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2002, 04:36 AM   #207
The Ornery One
Drow Warrior

OOC: Yoo Hoooo! Anybody there? I'm waiting to find out what Elith could have heard from the tent Ferji is in.
I'm guessing Sir Regin hasn't even been on-line, since his last post on IW was his last post in here. And now 250 is missing! Is out little group destined to keep getting smaller? *sniffle* Come back!
Old 11-07-2002, 03:34 PM   #208
Skydracgrrl
Silver Dragon

OOC- I'm still here, and I'd post in return, except I want to give the others a chance. Not as much fun if there's only two participating... those slackers! *grrr* :scowls: of course, we could forgive them if they posted.. [img]tongue.gif[/img]
Old 11-07-2002, 11:44 PM   #209
Dundee Slaytern
Ironworks Moderator

OOC: Eh? I'm still here.
Dundee Slaytern is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-2002, 12:03 AM   #210
The Ornery One
Drow Warrior

OOC: That still leaves only 3 of us playing. And with no idea what "Dakkul" will do next, I guess the two of you can't do much either.