Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > General Discussion

Old 12-27-2009, 02:30 AM   #1
LordKathen
Ma'at - Goddess of Truth & Justice

Sunglass Man Hi guys...

Man, I havnt been on here in years. I was on facebook and got the idea to check choc had a facebook membership, and found him. Hopefully he will let me be friends him. How is all who knew me?
Old 12-27-2009, 03:26 AM   #2
Sparhawk
Quintesson

Default Re: Hi guys...

Heya mate.

I had basically the same experience - I lost my IW pass a few years back and only recently ( about three months back ) found some old papers among my diaries - where of all the things my password for Ironworks was written down and I have been a daily user ever since. I totally missed it - so happy to be back on the worlds best RPG forum - and better yet some of the old guys are still here
"Between the years when the oceans drank Atlantis and the rise of the sons of Arius. There was an age undreamed of, when shining kingdoms lay spread across the world. Hither came Conan, the cimmarian, sword in hand. It is I, his chronicler who knows well his saga. Now let me tell you of the days of high adventure!"

"Unleash the Casey!"

"Make no mistake, should you choose to test my resolve in this matter, you will be looking at an outcome that will have a finality, that is beyound your comprehension. And you will not counting the days or the months or the years, but milleniums in a place with no doors!"
Sparhawk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-27-2009, 03:31 AM   #3
machinehead
Drizzt Do'Urden

Who are you guys???
machinehead is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-27-2009, 09:31 AM   #4
robertthebard
Xanathar Thieves Guild

Silly newbs.
robertthebard is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-27-2009, 10:44 AM   #5
Sparhawk
Quintesson

Awwwww I can feel the love now :-D
"Between the years when the oceans drank Atlantis and the rise of the sons of Arius. There was an age undreamed of, when shining kingdoms lay spread across the world. Hither came Conan, the cimmarian, sword in hand. It is I, his chronicler who knows well his saga. Now let me tell you of the days of high adventure!"

"Unleash the Casey!"

"Make no mistake, should you choose to test my resolve in this matter, you will be looking at an outcome that will have a finality, that is beyound your comprehension. And you will not counting the days or the months or the years, but milleniums in a place with no doors!"
Old 12-27-2009, 01:25 PM   #6
robertthebard
Xanathar Thieves Guild

I have to eliminate the rest of my holiday hangover some way...The guys and gals at the BioWare Social Club don't quite know what to make of me.
Old 12-27-2009, 02:08 PM   #7
Sparhawk
Quintesson

Well I thought they saw you as the drunken bard - dancing naked on the tables and throwing down the beer like a bee drawn to flowers! hehehehehehehehehehehehehe

"Unleash the Casey!"

Old 12-27-2009, 02:55 PM   #8
robertthebard
Xanathar Thieves Guild

Ah, my younger days, er, I mean, what are you talking about????
Old 12-27-2009, 07:21 PM   #9
wellard
Dracolisk

G'day Lord Kathen (and RTB )

Hope you are as well as can be considering and that the Lady and the gibberlings are taking good care of you.

Hope to see more of you in 2010, I have been away myself for about 3 or 4 months due to work - it's weird being away for so long

fossils - natures way of laughing at creationists for over 3 billion years
wellard is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-27-2009, 08:07 PM   #10
robertthebard
Xanathar Thieves Guild

Heya mate. Been a little more active lately myself, due to going on MMO strike. Dragon Age is killing me...