Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > Baldurs Gate II: Shadows of Amn & Throne of Bhaal
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread

Old 12-06-2000, 09:14 PM   #1
Jason
Elite Waterdeep Guard

1 You officially name yourself Minsc, Buy a large sword and a hamster that you call Boo and throw it at your enemies when fighting.

-2 You try to ast Wail of the Banshee and summon a dragon instead.

-3 You are locked up in a because you said ; ''My dad is the God of Murder!''

-4 You carry a heart of a bandit with you and try to find a temple that would release it from the gease thats upon it.

-5 You are looking for Jaheira,Aerie,Anomen or Yoshimo to marry him/her.

-6 You are searching for the D, Arnise Stronghold to keep it safe from Trolls.

You say my phrase 10000 times a day (GO FOR THE EYES BOO and Elminster this,Elminster that)

Elminster this,Elminster that. Give me 2000 years and a pointy hat and I'll kick his arse -------Edwin Baldur's Gate
Old 12-06-2000, 09:26 PM   #2
Steele

-7 If your going out with a bunch of people, you find yourself saying "let's go. I must gather my party before venturing forth".

-8 when you're tired, you say "I must rest. Boo is getting weary".

-9 you tend to travel in groups of six.

-10 You go outside during the daytime and wonder what that big bright yellow thing in the sky is.

Old 12-06-2000, 10:39 PM   #3
omegadawn
Welcomed New User

11. You can only fall asleep at night after summoning allies and casting protection spells on yourself in case you're attacked by a wandering group of umberhulks.

12. reach for the auto-pause button whenever you encounter someone who drives like an idiot.

13.you don't do anythingelse.
Old 12-06-2000, 11:57 PM   #4
Sebastian_Kell

14. When you go out with your friends you insist on going to the Copper Coronet.

15. Punch something and say "my weapon has no effect"

16. Call your girlfriend Viconia, Aerie, or Jaheria

17. spend obscene amounts of time trying to turn into the slayer to kill that pesky groundhog in your yard.

18. Ask in the lobey of motels if the have pit fits and Pleasure chambers available for entertainment.

Old 12-07-2000, 12:34 AM   #5
Conan

you have a huge bump on your forhead from were you keep smashing into the monitor when you nod off.
You cant figure out why you have terrible stomach pain until you realize you havent crapped in two days.
You install the computer in the bathroom to save time.
You have so many empty pizza boxes and soda cans lying aroun you cant find your way out

Old 12-07-2000, 12:44 AM   #6
Accord
Ninja Storm Shadow

-You try to cast gate in the middle of a chicken farm.
-You go around graveyards, knock tombs over and hope to face the demi-lich.
-You go to Chapters (a super-size book store in Canada) and look for tombs that will boost your attribute points.
-Every time you see a dog you try to kill it and make dog stew.....saying to the owner you need it to distract the umber hulks down at your basement.
Old 12-07-2000, 12:53 AM   #7
Conan

You keep trying to cast magic missle or finger of death on your boss
You cant figure out why the girl slapped you after pinching her ass, after all your a level 19 mage and you hardly ever fail casting charm
You get arrested for standing in the neighbors shower, the invisibilty spell musy have worn off.

Old 12-07-2000, 01:39 AM   #8
Mandrake
Welcomed New User

- You cant sleep in your bed without a rat sneaking about and have to by a pet one and let it loose in order to get any rest.

- Whenever you are slaving away at work you keep having the desire to scream "This is a den of STINKING evil, cover your nose boo, we will leave no crevice untouched".

- You get scared on the fourth of July cause you are sure all this light show is going to attract the attention of the cowled wizards

- Whenever you enter someones house you start to search for traps and then procede to search their every possesion for items of value.
Old 12-07-2000, 01:56 AM   #9
Kaël

He..
This sounds very familiar
hmm

Old 12-07-2000, 02:52 AM   #10
Memnoch
Ironworks Moderator

- you keep looking for the Global Variable switch to make your girlfriend speak to you again after you accidentally called her 'Viconia' instead of 'Victoria'
Closed Thread