Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > Baldurs Gate II: Shadows of Amn & Throne of Bhaal > Baldurs Gate II Archives

Old 07-03-2001, 09:33 AM   #1
alexwc4
Dungeon Master

I just went through this morning, playing a sorceror for the first time, getting her ready for TOB. I went upstairs, threw some magic around, and ran back down. The 2 people who followed me were the one with Celestial Fury and the one with the Adventurer's Robe. So, after killing them I went back upstairs to finish off the rest, and they were all up there, including the 2 I beat before. After the melee, I now have 2 Celestial Furies, 2 +1 Katanas, 2 Adventurer's robes. Is this a known bug? Anyone else get this effect? I have both the SOA patch and TOB installed,and did a save downstairs after beating the first 2 guys. I don't like Valygar, maybe Minsc wants to dual Celestial Furies...

------------------
"Yet still, it turns." - The TiltaWhirl attendant at Six Flags

[This message has been edited by alexwc4 (edited 07-03-2001).]
Old 07-03-2001, 10:30 AM   #2
Moridin
Fzoul Chembryl

I have not heard of this happening before, but think I will try it my next time through

------------------

Never try to teach a pig to sing; it wastes your time and it annoys the pig
Old 07-03-2001, 04:13 PM   #3
Nerull
Lord Ao

Quote:
Originally posted by alexwc4:
I just went through this morning, playing a sorceror for the first time, getting her ready for TOB. I went upstairs, threw some magic around, and ran back down. The 2 people who followed me were the one with Celestial Fury and the one with the Adventurer's Robe. So, after killing them I went back upstairs to finish off the rest, and they were all up there, including the 2 I beat before. After the melee, I now have 2 Celestial Furies, 2 +1 Katanas, 2 Adventurer's robes. Is this a known bug? Anyone else get this effect? I have both the SOA patch and TOB installed,and did a save downstairs after beating the first 2 guys. I don't like Valygar, maybe Minsc wants to dual Celestial Furies...

I had this happen with the Ancient Lich. I killed him in one room (not the one he was originally in) then he reappeared in where he was before. You only get xp for killing them in their main room (you get nothing, for some reason, if you kill them after they have cloned like that), but you get the equipment from both! This is a bug with the ToB; this never happened before I installed it! My response to this "problem" is: don't worry about it! Do you mind having 2 Celestial Furies?

------------------

Death is only the beginning...