Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > General Discussion

Old 07-21-2010, 12:12 PM   #41
Yorick
Very Mad Bird

Default Re: Mel Gibson is a Sucky Person

Wendy, check the article i linked.
The dentist said the photos aré fake.
The tapes aren't staged, they're spliced together.
It's a setup.

http://www.hughwilson.com
Yorick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-23-2010, 11:56 PM   #42
Ladyzekke
Ironworks Atomic Moderator

Yorick, there are all kinds of articles and reports coming out from all sides. I figure we may never know completely all that happened or did not happen. There are now text messages from Mel out there, which in time the police will be able to confirm if they are from Mel or not (or from his phone at least I reckon). Plus in time we will know if the tapes have been edited or not. No doubt it sure sounds like Mel, and there is no way you could edit the thing but so much, which means a lot of things said by Mel are legit. Not to mention, if those tapes were completely fake and not even Mel, I would think Mel would have come out publicly in an instant denying them. I sure would have, and so would most everyone I know! Not to mention this is not the first time Mel has been caught acting like an ass and saying awful things.

Anyway, that's my thoughts and opinion for right now. I will be staying tuned to see how it all turns out. Until then, I will continue to see the humor in it all and do a lot of laughing. Why? Because I am 5 years old, have no life, and am easily amused.

Reality Show Recaps
Ladyzekke is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-24-2010, 10:07 AM   #43
SpiritWarrior
Jack Burton

It is Mel, his people have filed a complaint against her saying she taped him illegally. The tapes are likely cut and edited, obviously omitting parts of it to let her look good. If you listen to them in a row they are disjointed instead of a direct continuation. But, I don't think anyone doubted this was the case. He'd prolly ranted like this many times before, and she plotted and planned to record him the next time he goes nuts. Much like police giving a woman a wire to catch her husband. No biggie to me, especially given how scary it is.
Old 07-24-2010, 10:19 PM   #44
Sazerac
Ironworks Moderator

If this had been one isolated incident without any precedent, I would have been utterly skeptical. However, it's just one more in a long string of incidents that Mr. Gibson has been involved in over the past several years.

The man admittedly has a rage problem, and a drinking problem (unless a DUI can be "faked" and "spliced" as well... ). No doubt Oksana isn't blameless (no one ever is), but until one has been in the shoes of an abuse victim, one really can't know what they go through, and what they would do to have their story believed.

Even William Morris dropped him when they found out. His goose is pretty well cooked.

"And all my days are trances, and all my nightly dreams,
Are where thy grey eye glances, and where thy footstep gleams,
In what ethereal dances, by what eternal streams..."

Last edited by Sazerac; 07-24-2010 at 10:29 PM.
Sazerac is offline   Reply With Quote