Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > General Discussion > General Conversation Archives (11/2000 - 01/2005)
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 04-08-2001, 07:50 PM   #251
Ladyzekke
Ironworks Atomic Moderator

Quote:
Originally posted by Stealthy:
Ladylicious You are still injured after all this time? I didn't know, I would have been back sooner! Don't bleed to death my love and hang on a bit longer. I am off now to visit distant places in search for a remedy that plagues me just now. I am reliably informed a may find help in Dreamland. Until tomorrow sweet ladies, goodnight.

Yes tis true StealthLove, you have kept me waiting in agony all this time. But that is OK because as long as I know there is hope, I can endure anything... Yes, visit yon dreamland, as it is very insightful and refreshing. Just the cure for one who has spammed himself into anorexia.

Until next time!

Goodnight

------------------
Old 04-08-2001, 07:55 PM   #252
Stealthy

Thanks Ladylicious, glad I lurked for a bit! Really am saying goddnight now! BTW Slackerboy, I like your sig!

------------------

My doctor told me to eat more, but all this spam hasn't helped.

Click here for the album site.

Shadow Mage of the OHF.

Funny Bone of the LH
Old 04-08-2001, 08:05 PM   #253
Ladyzekke

Quote:
Originally posted by bilqis2:
Sounds fascinating LadyZ! But *gulp* it also sounds like a lot of pressure!! I better catch up on my reading of that saga because I've neglected it. It's very large and daunting you know. Has anyone put it in Word or a PDF format from beginning to end? Maybe put that on to download from Stealthy's site to be read at our leisure? But may I suggest bilqis be a bard or a cleric rather than a princess? Princess is to high-n-mighty for this plain ol' gal. Besides, I like to help people.

How has your weekend been going? Do you feel more 'settled' in your house?

No pressure at all Bili! You can read our "archives" in BK's earlier chapters, and also the latest part of our saga was a thread entitled "LadyWendy" I think (as I mentioned, probably waaay back there now). Anyway, basically you just think off the top of your head and add in bits and pieces as you wish. No pressure, no expert writing skills necessary. Trust me!! HAHA! That is what makes it so fun. I remember when we first started it, I laughed my a$$ off at the replies from CB, BK and Armisael! Then later Stealthy and LofA joined in and really made things hilarious! Then later Ramon and Gabriel came in, some controversy (great verbal battles). It just fluctuated from one situation to another and was fun to keep going. But when Stealthy left, the thread seemed to freefall. I will be interested to see how his brilliant mind continues it after all this time!

Mmmm, let's see. If you want to be a cleric, that would be good because I'M DYING! But first, let's see what Stealthy does with the story and we can go from there!

------------------
Old 04-08-2001, 08:13 PM   #254
slackerboy
Gold Dragon

going home finally , work is over.

------------------
Old 04-08-2001, 08:47 PM   #255
bilqis2
Dungeon Master

Quote:
Originally posted by ladyzekke:
If you want to be a cleric, that would be good because I'M DYING! But first, let's see what Stealthy does with the story and we can go from there!
Sounds like you need my help soon! And it sounds like fun. I haven't been there for so long.. what's the name of the thread? Is it available on the main GD page?

I'm a bit distracted here trying to frantically save my important info before we rewrite the C drive. Darn McAfee acts like a virus itself & takes over everything. This is so disappointing. A wasted day.

And still no Zeeke. *She goes over and huddles into a ball of self-pity on the sofa*

------------------

Do not meddle in the affairs of dragons,
for you are crunchy and good with ketchup.

(Most Happy Receiver of Zeeke75)
Old 04-08-2001, 08:53 PM   #256
Ladyzekke

Quote:
Originally posted by bilqis2:
Sounds like you need my help soon! And it sounds like fun. I haven't been there for so long.. what's the name of the thread? Is it available on the main GD page?

I'm a bit distracted here trying to frantically save my important info before we rewrite the C drive. Darn McAfee acts like a virus itself & takes over everything. This is so disappointing. A wasted day.

And still no Zeeke. *She goes over and huddles into a ball of self-pity on the sofa*

Sheesh Bili you must be disorientated without your sidekick computer! I mentioned the threads already. BK copied a lot of them and incorporated them in his sagas. should be on page 1 or 2. The particular thread that Stealthy and I did was called "LadyWendy" I think and is probably way back now (have to look, mayhap I'll try to find it and bump it).

Yes, I haven't seen Zeeke on here lately. Join the club Bili, as Stealthy only comes on randomly as well. We shall comisserate together!!

------------------
Old 04-08-2001, 08:57 PM   #257
bilqis2
Dungeon Master

Quote:
Originally posted by ladyzekke:
Yes, I haven't seen Zeeke on here lately. Join the club Bili, as Stealthy only comes on randomly as well. We shall comisserate together!!
Sounds good girlfriend!! Shall we play a game of go fish and down a few sparklebeers??

------------------

Old 04-08-2001, 09:06 PM   #258
Reeka
Ma'at - Goddess of Truth & Justice

Hey, Lady Z, Bili:

I can't believe you didn't tell it was your birthday, Bili, Geez!

Have either of you tried the chat room thing?

------------------
Reeka--The Hand of Death O_H_F
Lady in Waiting (the question is waiting for what?)
Yes, I do get cold. That is why I need someone to warm me up.
No, I did not lose the rest of my outfit!
Does anyone feel a draft or is it me?
Official Party Planner and Events Coordinator of the Moon's Hope Inn
Does this make me a party girl?
Proud Member of the Ladies Guild
GMDLM
A girl needs a paladin watching her back

Old 04-08-2001, 09:11 PM   #259
bilqis2
Dungeon Master

Quote:
Originally posted by Reeka:
Hey, Lady Z, Bili:

I can't believe you didn't tell it was your birthday, Bili, Geez!

Have either of you tried the chat room thing?

Hi Reeka. I didn't tell because my birthday is really tomorrow..but why spoil all the wishes? It's very special to be recognized in that way.

I tried the chat room, it didn't impress me much, but the concept is a good one. How has your day gone? Want a sparklebeer?

------------------

Old 04-08-2001, 09:15 PM   #260
Smegger
Elite Waterdeep Guard

I bumped what I think is the saga you were talking about, community saga posting by BK.

------------------

"Yu, shall I tell you what knowledge is? When you know a thing, say that you
know it. When you do not know a thing, admit you do not know it. This is
knowledge."